Boys ECNL Schedule?

Anyone hearing anything regarding release of the Boys ECNL Schedule?

I do know there is a "ECNL Boys Event at the U13/U14 age groups. The ECNL will host an event on February 19-21, 2021. This is a three-day stand alone event in Palm Coast, FL."

Check back in two months to see how things develop. Originally heard season start would be pushed back to mid Sept for the Southwest but things are so fluid anybody's guess now.

If we can get through football training and the season on the normal schedule that would be be great for soccer also. Delays in that could impact soccer due to several reasons.

Check back in two months to see how things develop.
eh, may not need to wait that long to hear some direction... they had an ECNL Southwest schedule meeting yesterday. So, the topic is being discussed. Just curious if anyone is hearing anything leaking out from their directors.

MLS EYSL is trying to schedule games starting 9/12.
ECNL boys trying to have games in early August.
(Just dad and coach talk.)

Let's hope there enough places giving field permits for fall play. Less of a concern for private or MLS facilities but I hear it's a big concern for just about every one else.

Home/Away might be different this season and private facilities / sports complex used more often. If the typical schools or colleges are not opening there fields back up have to look elsewhere, the fall field scambler for all the leagues is going to crazy this year I would think.

One thing to look for is a local college id type tournament or showcase that I heard is in the works for ECxx clubs. Organized and being planned for all the Socal clubs in the ECxx platform as a joint effort among those clubs

Silverlakes was in discussion and the time line was during the fall part of the season,. Dont have the details but sounded like it was going to get done eventually.

One thing to look for is a local college id type tournament or showcase that I heard is in the works for ECxx clubs. Organized and being planned for all the Socal clubs in the ECxx platform as a joint effort among those clubs

Silverlakes was in discussion and the time line was during the fall part of the season,. Dont have the details but sounded like it was going to get done eventually.
Yeah... open the ECNL/RL seasons at Silverlakes over 9/10-9/12... Heard the same thing.

ECNL league game schedules on the girls side historically do not get released until August.
Here in the Midwest we have my daughters schedule. We begin the first weekend in September.
One change is that we have a couple cities we normally have to fly to. This year both teams are driving midway and playing in a neutral location. Saves some money and no sharing germs like on a plane.
I have not heard anything about showcases. They might still be waiting to see if any place seems safer then the others.
Of course, looking at Florida and Phoenix neither is probably a great option right now. Houston by Feb hopefully would be ok.

From ECNL:
Understanding the challenges and ongoing uncertainties associated with COVID-19, the league has evaluated the Conference scheduling and determined that a 'single table' approach for the Southwest Conference would be most prudent for the 2020-2021 season. This translates into a 19-game schedule whereas each club plays one another one time, either home or away.

While this is different from the Divisional setup that was previously identified for the Southwest Conference, this approach, ultimately, limits travel and controls the total number of matches in a more reasonable way. Understanding that games may need to start later in the Fall, the schedule allows for this while also providing additional windows in the spring for re-schedules, if necessary."

Games are scheduled to start 9/19 and run through the weekend of 5/23.

From ECNL:
Understanding the challenges and ongoing uncertainties associated with COVID-19, the league has evaluated the Conference scheduling and determined that a 'single table' approach for the Southwest Conference would be most prudent for the 2020-2021 season. This translates into a 19-game schedule whereas each club plays one another one time, either home or away.

While this is different from the Divisional setup that was previously identified for the Southwest Conference, this approach, ultimately, limits travel and controls the total number of matches in a more reasonable way. Understanding that games may need to start later in the Fall, the schedule allows for this while also providing additional windows in the spring for re-schedules, if necessary."

Games are scheduled to start 9/19 and run through the weekend of 5/23.

Makes sense.... I wonder when Girls side will say something

It is real hard to have a schedule set for anyone right now. Cal is shutting down everything again.
That's so true.. I don't see any soccer happening until next year to be honest.. Just confusing because some clubs are saying one thing and other clubs saying another... (clubs in two different counties of course in CA). well I guess we just wait and see

That's so true.. I don't see any soccer happening until next year to be honest.. Just confusing because some clubs are saying one thing and other clubs saying another... (clubs in two different counties of course in CA). well I guess we just wait and see

Very few club can secure or book fields so any schedule is just a placeholder. If & when things open back up those schedules can be more realistic. Mid September start is not realistic at this point.

When the state releases youth sports guidance teams hopefully will get back to real training. US soccer federation released the final return to play guidelines ands it's 8-12 weeks before competition is recommended. That's 2-3months once we start which we haven't yet.

The schedule is complete, given to every club and subject to local regulations. I know some clubs have informed players of their schedules and others have not. They received the schedules at least a week or two ago.
Thanks, just for my edification, can you share when it will start? Haven't received anything from the club.

Back