Beach FC SB G10 - Looking for teams to scrimmage

Beachy

BRONZE
Hi. We are looking for local teams to scrimmage. We have field space on most friday nights so we can host or can travel to you. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks

Hi. We are looking for local teams to scrimmage. We have field space on most friday nights so we can host or can travel to you. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks
I can host on sat at 1145 in Whittier. Team canceled on us last night

Good morning @Beachy
Are your 2010s still playing 7v7? We might be interested. Let me make some calls

Will you guys play 9v9?
I wouldn’t be able to answer that. Our girls are 2011s but wouldn’t mind playing 2010s at all. Our coach was able to reach out tho.

If your interested in a scrimmage I do have a group of Ayso girls that are always down. We’re located in El Segundo. But they are 2009s

I wouldn’t be able to answer that. Our girls are 2011s but wouldn’t mind playing 2010s at all. Our coach was able to reach out tho.

If your interested in a scrimmage I do have a group of Ayso girls that are always down. We’re located in El Segundo. But they are 2009s
Yeah most def. I'll message you.

Back