Beach FC-- Long Beach

Lol. Always interesting when someone like @pokergod asks the original question then has all the answers.
Since I started the chain and then received the answers from others I thought I would report on it. Based on # of views of this thread it appears some people care that a prominent club has lost a sizeable percentage of its respected coaches. Isn't that what this forum is for? Many others responded with coaches that are leaving too. I do have a problem with where club soccer is right now and where it is going. The amount of money being made on children and the way the children are treated is quite a problem. Beach is a part of that system but hardly alone. Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to find a solution but I hope someone in this forum is. Attacking people for reporting valid information really doesn't move the needle either.

Since I started the chain and then received the answers from others I thought I would report on it. Based on # of views of this thread it appears some people care that a prominent club has lost a sizeable percentage of its respected coaches. Isn't that what this forum is for? Many others responded with coaches that are leaving too. I do have a problem with where club soccer is right now and where it is going. The amount of money being made on children and the way the children are treated is quite a problem. Beach is a part of that system but hardly alone. Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to find a solution but I hope someone in this forum is. Attacking people for reporting valid information really doesn't move the needle either.
Don;t worry about them guys. Speak the truth as you see fit. Same guys mess with me to. There is a serious problem right now parents. In my 10 years in socal club soccer, I have never witnessed so much firings and coaches leaving in a huff and puff mid season. We have many experts now on the forum with experience. I have a question for the experts. With so many coaches up and leaving mid season, should we follow our developer too? Or, should we wait to see who the new developer will be for next season?

I have 3 daughters. My second DD is in Beach SB. I have been in both Galaxy SB, and Beach. We started at Beach. Coaching personnel was what drove us out. We are now back because the coach fit well with my kid. I’ve seen many jump ship but like myself, I’ve seen both coaches and players return. Lots of factors when coaches and parents leave. Just my 2 cents

Back