Baseball..

Padres magic number is 135 (actually less depending on the quirks of the NL West schedule -- I'll work out the real number later)
Lol..Magic number?

I'll tell you what. Let's make a bet. If the Padres win the West I'm off the forum for a year. If they don't.. You're gone for a year.

Sure you are... that's why you're posting about the Padres magic number.

What a moron.

I haven't bought a ticket to a Padres game since 1998, although I have gone to some games when someone gives me one, such as this one

They claim I owe them $50, and I'm not paying it.

I haven't bought a ticket to a Padres game since 1998, although I have gone to some games when someone gives me one, such as this one

They claim I owe them $50, and I'm not paying it.
Sure thing Padre fan. Moron.

Sure you are... that's why you're posting about the Padres magic number.

What a moron.
Red Sox fan is the most annoying fan ever. I used to have season tickets to Angels. I sold my seats to these losers ((jk, talking smack)) all the time. They would come and take over. I made most of my money baack from these fans and Yankee fan....lol

One of the Unwritten Rules of Baseball surfaced last night when Padres Manager Bob Melvin left Joe Musgrave in the game for 114 pitches because he had a no-hitter going into the 8th inning.

Was it Saved by the Bell night at Petco?
It's a byproduct of Nike's current marketing effort to encourage all loyal fans buy the updated uniforms of their favorite teams, no matter how silly they look. These are even worse than the old White Sox softball-style uniforms.

1657383518985.png

It is interesting to note that the B52 that flew over Dodger Stadium at the end of the singing of the National Anthem is older than the singer.

Almost every game is covered on the local cable outlets. So far, I have seen two Red Sox games this year on TV.
I guess your not much of a fan then...

On Hulu + Live TV, you can watch Boston Red Sox games on Fox, FS1, TBS, and ESPN for $69.99 per month with the base plan. Hulu + Live TV has over 75 channels in its lineup. Sports fans will find NFL Network, Big Ten Network, TBS, TNT, and more.

Back