Bad News Thread

This guy is a complete phony. For those who listen to him just add a third mask to your face and wait for him to appear on a MSM Sunday show. I do not trust anything this guy says.

Well, it also came out today he's the highest paid employee in the federal government, even more than the President.

As predicted, we're officially on people should wear 2 masks now. He's gone from none to 1 to 2

I really wish Fauci would stay away from reporters and just focus on the science stuff. Dude just talks too much.

One day I did wear two masks because early on there was this dumb, unscientific, report that that said neck gators were worse than wearing no mask. The optics were so bad, the doctor office I went to said I needed to wear a "over the ear" mask. I just about laid into them how stupid that was given how dumb the report was. Next time I went in I wore both a neck gator and an over the ear mask to make a point. Admittedly I felt pretty invincible...and maybe slightly light headed.

I will take this as good news. Interesting that he is lifting this when SoCal is still seeing crazy numbers. Curious to know what motivated him to change his mind.
Unfortunately this is not great news. Lifting the stay at home order following the Newsom science and getting the counties placed into the Newsom non-scientific colored tier system with little to no opportunity to leave purple anytime soon is not much progress. This is just another let them eat cake moment from our elitist governor. No one should accept the garbage that comes out of this governors mouth.

Well, it also came out today he's the highest paid employee in the federal government, even more than the President.

"About seven in ten also trust national messengers like the U.S. CDC (73%), FDA (70%), and Dr. Anthony Fauci (68%), as well as their local public health department (70%). Somewhat fewer, but still a majority, put at least a fair amount of trust in their state government officials (58%), president-elect Joe Biden (57%), and pharmaceutical companies (53%), while just 34% say they trust President Trump."

Unfortunately this is not great news. Lifting the stay at home order following the Newsom science and getting the counties placed into the Newsom non-scientific colored tier system with little to no opportunity to leave purple anytime soon is not much progress. This is just another let them eat cake moment from our elitist governor. No one should accept the garbage that comes out of this governors mouth.
8E2B865E-C9AF-49EA-8825-8A2557028250.jpeg

Spain is in the middle of a third wave which began after New Year. Spain has been a leading indicator of the 1st and 2nd waves. If it's an indicator of a 3rd it means we are in a rush whether the vaccine can suppress things (given the talk of all these new variants). The 3rd wave is larger than the second and accelerated quickly, perhaps larger than even the first.

How about linking teenage suicides to weak parenting.

That's awful. The kid who is best surviving this that I know is a former friend of my kid, who is a really high introvert and hasn't left his house since last May. His parents don't let him have a phone, or communicate via zoom with friends, or play on the xbox. His only communication outside of class is with his Kumon tutors and his piano instructor. From what I hear he's really happy not having to leave the house or interact with others, who scare and confuse him.

My niece and younger son, by contrast, suffer through this greatly because they are very high es and human interaction to them is as essential as air and water. It's not the parenting...it's how they are wired. And it's not like you are asking them to behave that way for just 6 weeks....it's been almost a year!

Part of the problem is that I suspect our health care experts are high introvert, low risk people and they assume because it's workable for them, it will be workable for everyone.

How much the teacher's unions love our kids.....

Teachers seem to have developed a god complex that has them believing they are above other essential workers. Our liberal politicians have allowed them this belief through campaign contributions giving them a sense they run education in this country. That is the problem with the public education system, it is run by those with inferior intellects. The better educators don’t work in public schools with some exceptions of course. They have proven their lack of value to our country and my child by what they have done by not going back to work.

Strength comes from within. Blaming outside entities is a cop out.

They're children you are talking about, who haven't learned how to cope with things and as well who's usual support mechanisms (school counselors, private psychologists, ministers, coaches, big sibling programs) was torn away from them. And some of them are just genetically predisposed to cope better with the stress or if they are high is to not consider the situation stressful (or maybe even pleasant)

Back