BAD NEWS THREAD

Grace T.

PREMIER
HDC probably doesn't work. Still may be true it helps if you get it very early, but 2 studies recently show that moderate-severe cases it does nothing. Shame it's a cheap easy to access med. The AIDS drugs being tested are IV and need to be monitored by a doctor and are more rare and harder to produce.

This will not save Good new thread. I hope Dom can just shut it down.
You a fan of shut downs?
Not a popular position these days.
What else is there to talk about?
Soccer is shut down and this is all thats gett'n him clicks at this point.

Maybe I should post this in the good news thread, or the "save SoCal Soccer" thread.

You're welcome.

dad4

PREMIER
notice the trend yet?
I think it’s more of a science question than a polling question anyway. There is no guarantee the right answer will be popular, or that the popular answer will be right.

Either the quarantine helps us get back to work/play earlier, or it doesn’t.

I’m pretty sure that having a quarantine, but not really following it, is not the best solution.

You a fan of shut downs?
Not a popular position these days.
What else is there to talk about?
Soccer is shut down and this is all thats gett'n him clicks at this point.

Maybe I should post this in the good news thread, or the "save SoCal Soccer" thread.

You're welcome.
Ricky, have you ever been right about anything?

dad4

PREMIER
the calls to shut this thread down only began after conservatives dared to question the leftist zeitgeist
I don’t think the intellectual lightweights posted here deserve the term “conservative.“

I have a lot of respect for Bush, McCain, and Romney. I voted for all three, and do not consider myself a leftist.

For some reason, you are equating “conservative” with “distrusting of all authority”. The two are not the same. Conservative means relying on the best traditions of the past. It does not mean “willfully making yourself stupid.”

There are people who have spent 40 years trying to understand how respiratory disease spreads. A conservative would respect their expertise.

I don’t think the intellectual lightweights posted here deserve the term “conservative.“

I have a lot of respect for Bush, McCain, and Romney. I voted for all three, and do not consider myself a leftist.

For some reason, you are equating “conservative” with “distrusting of all authority”. The two are not the same. Conservative means relying on the best traditions of the past. It does not mean “willfully making yourself stupid.”

There are people who have spent 40 years trying to understand how respiratory disease spreads. A conservative would respect their expertise.
Absolutely nothing conservative about these dopes. They're deeply radical, which is the opposite. Of course, they're too dumb to understand even that.

The Outlaw

PREMIER
Absolutely nothing conservative about these dopes. They're deeply radical, which is the opposite. Of course, they're too dumb to understand even that.
"Radical" is what's become of an entire political party whose single agenda is to undermine an elected president. Every word... every action... family members... staff members... all of it. If that butthurt, TDS behavior isn't "RADICAL", nothing else could be.

It was 55% approve shutdown, 31% disapprove, 14% neither.
This all falls on party lines. Those for climate change, Gates, Bernie and that regular Joe guy want everyone locked up until after the elections because of the second big wave, after the first big wave we all seemed to miss and actually came way before we thought it did. This Dr Fauchi guy has been wrong and wrong again and now we all believe him. No fall sports or schools according to Doc. Sounds like the same law professors who wanted Trump Impeached. I could be wrong so I will obey orders from my favorite politicians in Cali :)