ASD Loyal takes a stand

That’s what you tell yourself because you don’t like hearing the truth every single day. You don’t like what experts and intelligent hard working journalists say because you don’t want to believe the truth, because the implication from what they are saying is you are a f**king imbecile.

Listen to yourself. You deny what legitimate media journalists tell you. You deny what experts in their field tell you. You grew up your entire life knowing you’re an idiot and having it beaten into your thick skull every day by your teachers, the intelligent people around you, and now journalists and experts. The only thing that has changed is Fox News made you think for the first time that maybe you aren’t as stupid as you are, but they were only taking advantage of your mental feebleness to sell you s**t like my pillows from their advertisers. The Internet further caused you to think maybe you weren’t so dumb after all because it has allowed all of you dumb people to congregate, giving you the mistaken impression that if such a large number of imbeciles believe something, maybe it’s not so imbecilic after all. And maybe you’re religious, which also made it easier to just disregard science when it didn’t suit your beliefs. Gosh, God must have planted dinosaur bones to trick people, right?

But let’s get something straight. You were not intelligent growing up. You never did particularly well in school. Maybe you managed to eek out a college degree, but that’s probably about it. You’re not good at anything that requires brain power, and you’re looking up at co-workers who passed you by at work because they’re are smarter than you. You’ve got an excuse and a conspiracy theory for everything, but the truth is you are where you are in life because you’re an imbecile. Fundamentally, you know this even if you won’t admit it.

Dude, great write up. Is this you Adam Schiff? This just sounds so freakin familiar.

You have made my day. Spoken like a true condescending academic. I hope you feel better about yourself and that you got that off of your tiny chest. I know that us dum peeple just kant grasp the beauty of your words. Thanks for providing me something to pin to my frigerator door, memorializing it forever. I'll make sure to provide this to my kids as impetus to laugh at their professors as they sit in their required liberal arts classes.

Dude, great write up. Is this you Adam Schiff? This just sounds so freakin familiar.

You have made my day. Spoken like a true condescending academic. I hope you feel better about yourself and that you got that off of your tiny chest. I know that us dum peeple just kant grasp the beauty of your words. Thanks for providing me something to pin to my frigerator door, memorializing it forever. I'll make sure to provide this to my kids as impetus to laugh at their professors as they sit in their required liberal arts classes.

Carrying on a family tradition of ignorance?

Can anyone think of a place outside of 4Chan and anti-vaxxer forums that is so hostile to education and science than this place? It was bad enough in the old days when folks like @Simisoccerfan were mocking the science of ACL injuries and trashing his daughter’s HS, but C19 has taken this place a whole new level. We’ve got the likes of @MSK357 claiming everyone is really dying of heartburn or any other thing besides C19 although there are about 250,000 more dead through Sept than in prior years. Must be the Zantac recall that’s killing everyone right? We’ve also got @happy9 flat out rejecting the truth of anything coming out of the mouth of an expert in the field or actual real journalist, cuz reality doesn’t line up with his “political” views. Then we’ve got @chiefs thinks this is all a big conspiracy by p**y teachers to ruin his life.

Seriously, an American soccer parent calling someone else a p**y? That by itself should be enough to make people realize he has no clue what he’s talking about.

Carrying on a family tradition of ignorance?
Nah. Liberal arts classes, if you take enough of them, prepare you to teach liberal arts classes. But that's about it.

They are required because half of the liberal arts professors would be out of a job if science kids weren't forced to take them. Kind of like the mandatory divinity classes a couple centuries back.

Nah. Liberal arts classes, if you take enough of them, prepare you to teach liberal arts classes. But that's about it.

They are required because half of the liberal arts professors would be out of a job if science kids weren't forced to take them. Kind of like the mandatory divinity classes a couple centuries back.
The perpetuation of the fascination by some with academia.

Can anyone think of a place outside of 4Chan and anti-vaxxer forums that is so hostile to education and science than this place? It was bad enough in the old days when folks like @Simisoccerfan were mocking the science of ACL injuries and trashing his daughter’s HS, but C19 has taken this place a whole new level. We’ve got the likes of @MSK357 claiming everyone is really dying of heartburn or any other thing besides C19 although there are about 250,000 more dead through Sept than in prior years. Must be the Zantac recall that’s killing everyone right? We’ve also got @happy9 flat out rejecting the truth of anything coming out of the mouth of an expert in the field or actual real journalist, cuz reality doesn’t line up with his “political” views. Then we’ve got @chiefs thinks this is all a big conspiracy by p**y teachers to ruin his life.

Seriously, an American soccer parent calling someone else a p**y? That by itself should be enough to make people realize he has no clue what he’s talking about.
I'm going to continue to clutch my emotional support beer and wait for you to come down from your self appointed exalted pedestal. It's ok and your constitutionally given right to emit what you emit. At a minimum, your output provides a very humorous view of the lens which you view the world through.

I'm going to continue to clutch my emotional support beer and wait for you to come down from your self appointed exalted pedestal. It's ok and your constitutionally given right to emit what you emit. At a minimum, your output provides a very humorous view of the lens which you view the world through.

The “exalted pedestal” (and “ivory tower”) cliches are just code used by the anti-science and education crowd to try to bridge the legitimacy gap between them and those who a actually know what they’re talking about. Maybe using these terms still works as a dog whistle for your dumber than s**t like minded compadres, but most people have figured things out.

The “exalted pedestal” (and “ivory tower”) cliches are just code used by the anti-science and education crowd to try to bridge the legitimacy gap between them and those who a actually know what they’re talking about. Maybe using these terms still works as a dog whistle for your dumber than s**t like minded compadres, but most people have figured things out.
You must watch a lot of Brett Terhune. Funny that exalted pedestal in your mind is cliche (who uses that by the way?) and yet you use the term dog whistle - Page 3, paragraph 4A of your playbook.

I don't look down on your views. Quite humorous actually and provides a break from the real world. I'll clutch my coors light, continue to clean my duble burel muskit and wait for your excerpt from page 4.

Which liberal arts classes are you referring to? I took a lot of STEM classes, as well as the required liberal arts classes required for my major. I was glad I received a somewhat more well rounded education. STEM classes for the most part prepare you to solve STEM problems. There is a bigger world out there. English composition did actually help me to write better. Speech helped me to be better at public speaking. The state government class I took helped me to be even more sure politics was not for me. Macro-economics was interesting. Does Frisbee count as a liberal-arts class? I am rather proud of the "A" next to "Frisbee" on my transcript.

Back