ARIZONA ECNL SHOWCASE

Ha ha, you funny. I’m sure things will change once AZ stops killing so many people per capita. In the meantime, get vaccinated and wear a mask.
Nah, seven day rolling average of COVID deaths has California well ahead of AZ, 220 to 26, if you're counting.

Mostly their parents transmit it to each other and others who die. It is very obvious from this site how stupid most soccer parents are. Anti-vaxxers. Anti-maskers. Covid deniers. Magats.
Why are you on this site? You obviously have no skin in the game and don’t have a child that is competitive. If you did you would not be on here with your nonsense 24/7. Just go hide in your cave until death eventually comes. The rest of us are choosing to live.

And no I am not a Trumpster. You don’t speak for the side you think you do.

Why are you on this site? You obviously have no skin in the game and don’t have a child that is competitive. If you did you would not be on here with your nonsense 24/7. Just go hide in your cave until death eventually comes. The rest of us are choosing to live.

Pay him no mind. He's a multi-aliased, misanthropic troll.

I have, am a Trumpster. Just reading this made me sad, work in a medical building that sees C19 patients . And yes, we have been irresponsibly traveling everywhere for soccer, so I have skin in the game Sorry . So Cal is doing something for ECNL that weekend

Go back to a few years ago and see what he said about my dd and Crush. I was Ellejustus btw. I got PM buy lawyers and a few assholes telling me it's best to STFU or your kid will be black listed. He's here to make sure I look like a moron and none of you take me serious. Just wait when the Light exposes so much most know nothing about. It's National Womans Day Month and this guy is one of the worse when it comes to the treatment of females.

I have, am a Trumpster. Just reading this made me sad, work in a medical building that sees C19 patients . And yes, we have been irresponsibly traveling everywhere for soccer, so I have skin in the game Sorry . So Cal is doing something for ECNL that weekend
Thanks for the confession. Now, be responsible so all the kids can play. Follow the rules and obey or you can;t play, do you understand? Now, go back outside and be good mommy and a good example to the kiddos :)

Mostly their parents transmit it to each other and others who die. It is very obvious from this site how stupid most soccer parents are. Anti-vaxxers. Anti-maskers. Covid deniers. Magats.
you are so woke. How is that trip to New York and how is the research going about kids contracting cover from playing

Reactions: STX

he is a pervert

California, meanwhile, has seen its numbers come way down from their peak. They are of course pretending that their lockdown did the trick. The problem is this: Nevada didn't lock down as much and Arizona locked down even less, and yet:
(Source: nytimes .com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html)

This is madness. nobody that plays soccer has died. Hopefully ECNL will move it to texas or florida where they aren't scared over nothing
You'd think Phil Murphy, governor of New Jersey -- which has the worst COVID death rate of any American state -- would have the decency to keep his mouth shut on the subject.

Well, you'd be wrong.

When asked about Texas' decision to repeal its statewide mask mandate, Murphy replied that he was "stunned" and that he "couldn't conceive of lifting a mask mandate inside."

How about we see how both states are doing?

UbhLb8HnEJITS2FYMiucUTuvyACqpwo68Vf7f3hNI6hoFV4BvzOgzu5fXW2NGBSzaohULdx5NJ_bEoD_Tu3c-6XiYmnd15QVlhnz9BuROT_tu_eCejxdYLxG5OQ4XyXOqpQaSDgBYEQ7iWne989J3UuXwNZldRM=s0-d-e1-ft

You'd think Phil Murphy, governor of New Jersey -- which has the worst COVID death rate of any American state -- would have the decency to keep his mouth shut on the subject.

Well, you'd be wrong.

When asked about Texas' decision to repeal its statewide mask mandate, Murphy replied that he was "stunned" and that he "couldn't conceive of lifting a mask mandate inside."

How about we see how both states are doing?

UbhLb8HnEJITS2FYMiucUTuvyACqpwo68Vf7f3hNI6hoFV4BvzOgzu5fXW2NGBSzaohULdx5NJ_bEoD_Tu3c-6XiYmnd15QVlhnz9BuROT_tu_eCejxdYLxG5OQ4XyXOqpQaSDgBYEQ7iWne989J3UuXwNZldRM=s0-d-e1-ft

@Bruddah IZ , where are you getting this data from? I've used Worldometer but they don't have comparison graphs like this.

Back