Anyone know someone with Corona?

The 91 would give anybody a heart attack.
Stoked on your wife for the support!
Sounds like you’re on the right diet plan, but if I may suggest a little more chicken and fish and fewer berries and bananas...and of course no bread, pasta, or even rice.
And absolutely don’t eat after dinner!
Lastly, a further step, although trendy, is the intermittent fasting thing. Eat from 8 to 4 (or from 12-6) and don’t eat again for 16 hours. I did that for 6 months and lost a good amount. Now I do it 3 days a week or so and it feels great.
I know you didn’t ask for my advice, so please forgive the presumption.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Sounds like your wife stole your phone.

Test results are in for my 32 year old male friend. It took 5 days actually to get his results. I would like that sped up as fast as possible for many reasons.

Last edited:
Test results are in for my 32 year old male friend. It took 5 days actually to get his results. I would like that sped up as fast as possible for many reasons.
The results. NEGATIVE!!! However, he has other problems and it looks like Corona virus would have been way better. Blood was found in his urine and ultra sound on his stomach. Likes his whisky. He told me he found his peace with God a few nights ago when he was cooking in his bed at 3am with 103 temp. The thoughts and fears of not knowing what you have and if you die tonight, are you ready? Not to meet me the Lord, that's gonna happen regardless. He told me his fears were not being at peace with his dad and not saying" I forgive you dad." Long story, but he has some hate for what his papa didnt do after he was 5. He basically took off and left him and his bros all alone without a dad and mom to raise three kids all alone in beautiful OC. @messy, guess what race they are? Does this sound like some privileged? His dad has cancer now to btw and he zoomed him a big, "I love you dad and I forgive." They both cried so if one of them dies, they at least said their loving good byes.

Two teens under 16 killed in one week from a shark. No healthy teens under 18 in OC or anywhere for that matter have died from corona. Should we close all the beaches now and tell the kiddos no surfing? A teen died last night driving home. A drunk driver killed her. I thought the bars were closed? This girl was healthy too. Death is hear and is always around us. Dont fear death you guys......

Two teens under 16 killed in one week from a shark. No healthy teens under 18 in OC or anywhere for that matter have died from corona. Should we close all the beaches now and tell the kiddos no surfing? A teen died last night driving home. A drunk driver killed her. I thought the bars were closed? This girl was healthy too. Death is hear and is always around us. Dont fear death you guys......
I wonder how many posters have slit their wrists reading your posts?

My dd heard about this poor kid out in Claremont, but what she heard and shared with me is not what actually went down. "Dad, I heard a 13 year died from Corona."