Anyone know someone with Corona?

Traore

BRONZE
I know two people who were tested because they were exposed to someone who tested positive. Hopefully they test negative or there will be a lot more people who need tests after the contact tracing.

Still waiting. Results from CVS here are taking over eight days.

I know two people who were tested because they were exposed to someone who tested positive. Hopefully they test negative or there will be a lot more people who need tests after the contact tracing.

Still waiting. Results from CVS here are taking over eight days.
I know many like that as well. That causes a lot of panic in people as well. "Did you here so and so brother got tested positive for the Corona." The cat is out of the bag.......

1594152549826.png

Look, there’s no law against ignorance. It’s not illegal to have opinions that are wrong,“But there is a darkness on the edge of town here folks, and ... let’s not confuse the fact: It’s killing people. ... Yeah, that’s right. It’s killing people.

Soccer4evr

BRONZE
Look, there’s no law against ignorance. It’s not illegal to have opinions that are wrong,“But there is a darkness on the edge of town here folks, and ... let’s not confuse the fact: It’s killing people. ... Yeah, that’s right. It’s killing people.
Sorry but opinions can't be wrong. They are just a view or judgement not necessarily based on fact. Yeah, it is killing people but the numbers are very very low. Protect the vulnerable, get the economy going, get kids playing sports, kids need to go back to school in the fall and schools shouldn't have closed in the first place. Keep moving towards herd immunity. Just my opinion!

Dominic

DA
Staff member
Confirmed positives are on the rise at my workplace. People that worked around the positive case are told to go home for two weeks with pay. I guess the federal government set aside funds for defense workers.

Confirmed positives are on the rise at my workplace. People that worked around the positive case are told to go home for two weeks with pay. I guess the federal government set aside funds for defense workers.
How did you pass the background check being in charge of this site with all these wackos?

Sorry but opinions can't be wrong. They are just a view or judgement not necessarily based on fact. Yeah, it is killing people but the numbers are very very low. Protect the vulnerable, get the economy going, get kids playing sports, kids need to go back to school in the fall and schools shouldn't have closed in the first place. Keep moving towards herd immunity. Just my opinion!
Your opinion is wrong and dangerous. it will cause death... you might as well believe in eugenics. The whole thing you wrote sounds like you need your servants back. If we would have shut down properly...no rent no mortgages no job lose. we would have been out of this by now. Now theres is so much virus in this country we can’t even do contact tracing. We spend 760 billion dollars a year on defense and we are on our knees... Stop this Social Darwinism crap.

jpeter

PREMIER
Fyi twitter & IG and other socal media sites have started to post "covid business outbreaks" community care wards account and the likes with daily updates. These business xyx have covid case's as of xyx.

Not sure how these accounts are getting this info or how accurate they are but the accounts seem established and at least well followed.

Your opinion is wrong and dangerous. it will cause death... you might as well believe in eugenics. The whole thing you wrote sounds like you need your servants back. If we would have shut down properly...no rent no mortgages no job lose. we would have been out of this by now. Now theres is so much virus in this country we can’t even do contact tracing. We spend 760 billion dollars a year on defense and we are on our knees... Stop this Social Darwinism crap.
Are you suggesting that Soccer4ever might not believe in eugenics? Guess again.

Email from my buddy:

Hey dude, I had to get a test because of where I work and I got Corona already and I never got sick.
Not saying that everyone who gets it has terrible complications. What is undeniable is that beyond the 130k+ deaths, there are hundreds of thousands more who get infected and still have ongoing problems.

What month did you get Covid?
I believe sometime in Jan. 15% already have it. So if you go to hospital for broken leg, they test you. Test positive, you get counted. Not all are like that. Life never promised us a rose garden. I know some high up Drs pat and pats and Mavs, let me tell you, buckle your seat belt friends. The next 118 days will be a wild adventure and it's no fault of yours or mine. Nothing any of us can do. My advice is the following: Celery juice and carrot juice in the morning. Next have mixed berries and banana. Later, eat avocado and nuts and a salad. I can go on but you get the point. Don;t watch too much news. However, if you must, mix it up or you will be taught one way.

I believe sometime in Jan. 15% already have it. So if you go to hospital for broken leg, they test you. Test positive, you get counted. Not all are like that. Life never promised us a rose garden. I know some high up Drs pat and pats and Mavs, let me tell you, buckle your seat belt friends. The next 118 days will be a wild adventure and it's no fault of yours or mine. Nothing any of us can do. My advice is the following: Celery juice and carrot juice in the morning. Next have mixed berries and banana. Later, eat avocado and nuts and a salad. I can go on but you get the point. Don;t watch too much news. However, if you must, mix it up or you will be taught one way.
Elle seems like reasonable advice. What’s your height and weight?

I was 217 sometime after July of last year. I was not doing well. High blood pressure caused by crazy business decisions and long drives to OC from the IE on the 91 fwry. My world crashed before my eyes in 2017. I know you got 7 figures, but I went from a very solid six to zero over night. Long story I can't get into. Then the church division because of t's victory and then the Doc in soccer wanted me to bend so I could help my dd achieve her dream. I did the right thing imo in all three life tests. That's why I got a triple chin and a tummy and I felt like crap. My wife loved me and helped as any partner would do. She never blamed me for getting into messy biz deals and all that stuff. Remember in Jerry McGuire and his soon to be wife I think called him a loser? Well, my wife called me a winner for doing the right thing and that is why I weight 201. I can't hit 199, dam!!! I know why. I like to eat at night. My goal is my married weight, 180.

I was 217 sometime after July of last year. I was not doing well. High blood pressure caused by crazy business decisions and long drives to OC from the IE on the 91 fwry. My world crashed before my eyes in 2017. I know you got 7 figures, but I went from a very solid six to zero over night. Long story I can't get into. Then the church division because of t's victory and then the Doc in soccer wanted me to bend so I could help my dd achieve her dream. I did the right thing imo in all three life tests. That's why I got a triple chin and a tummy and I felt like crap. My wife loved me and helped as any partner would do. She never blamed me for getting into messy biz deals and all that stuff. Remember in Jerry McGuire and his soon to be wife I think called him a loser? Well, my wife called me a winner for doing the right thing and that is why I weight 201. I can't hit 199, dam!!! I know why. I like to eat at night. My goal is my married weight, 180.
The 91 would give anybody a heart attack.
Stoked on your wife for the support!
Sounds like you’re on the right diet plan, but if I may suggest a little more chicken and fish and fewer berries and bananas...and of course no bread, pasta, or even rice.
And absolutely don’t eat after dinner!
Lastly, a further step, although trendy, is the intermittent fasting thing. Eat from 8 to 4 (or from 12-6) and don’t eat again for 16 hours. I did that for 6 months and lost a good amount. Now I do it 3 days a week or so and it feels great.
I know you didn’t ask for my advice, so please forgive the presumption.

The 91 would give anybody a heart attack.
Stoked on your wife for the support!
Sounds like you’re on the right diet plan, but if I may suggest a little more chicken and fish and fewer berries and bananas...and of course no bread, pasta, or even rice.
And absolutely don’t eat after dinner!
Lastly, a further step, although trendy, is the intermittent fasting thing. Eat from 8 to 4 (or from 12-6) and don’t eat again for 16 hours. I did that for 6 months and lost a good amount. Now I do it 3 days a week or so and it feels great.
I know you didn’t ask for my advice, so please forgive the presumption.
I appreciate the advice. I'm always open to listening. I never shared what I eat after lunch. I'm getting better and I still mess up from time to time. I'm an all in or nothing kind of guy. Eat good or eat bad. We I get depressed I want to go to Farmer Boys for a combo and they have real milk shakes. My wife is sugar and spice and everything is nice about her and she lives so peaceful, even being married to me. Anyone who knows the true me knows by now she is an angel sent from above. Do you believe in Angels?