Anyone know someone with Corona?

Dominic

DA
Staff member
Nobody at my job is sick, and my family members are fine so far.

Surfref

PREMIER
Yes, retired military friend, 56 y/o, in Seattle area. Her husband, 54 y/o, was confirmed on Tuesday and she is waiting for results. She told me that he feels like he has a mild flu but is coughing a lot. They gave him anti-viral meds and he is using an inhaler. He had a bad case of the flu over Christmas. He a real estate agent, but moonlights as security at concerts and sporting events and thinks he picked it up at a concert around the end of February. My friend works at a hospital and she was sent home and told to quarantine herself for two weeks and cannot return to work until she has a clean test. Luckily both their kids are grown and not living at home.

I'm hearing we are a day or two/three away from drive-thru tests or home-test kits in SoCal. So far here seems everyone who needs a test can get one. Fingers crossed bc the wave is coming.

Surfref

PREMIER
I'm hearing we are a day or two/three away from drive-thru tests or home-test kits in SoCal. So far here seems everyone who needs a test can get one. Fingers crossed bc the wave is coming.
Guidance is to call your physician, ER, or county health and tell them your symptoms. They will direct you to a facility to get tested.

I don't mind rationing the tests to the people who really/actually need them -- you see how many morons are out there hoarding toilet paper. Can you imagine how many people would get a test with a little sniffle or indigestion from eating too many refried beans?

jpeter

PREMIER
Yes on a lighter note

but prefer

More into Pilsner-style beers as opposed to pale lager.

The good Corona?

Sun gives life let's get some.

ToonArmy

SILVER ELITE
Yes on a lighter note

but prefer

More into Pilsner-style beers as opposed to pale lager.

The good Corona?

Sun gives life let's get some.
Pacifico is my go to daily drinker or day/morning time beer. Especially good in can imo. Corona familiar much better than extra

Has anyone here been tested? Can you go to Kaiser and ask for a test?
Most hospitals ask that you don't come in for a test, but call instead. If they think you're high risk (right now that means contact with known cases) they'll find a way to get you tested.

outside!

PREMIER
Went for a bike ride last Saturday through Pacific Beach and La Jolla. Used mostly back streets to avoid traffic. In PB we saw a group of youngish men on their deck, all dressed in paper clean suits and wearing gloves, toasting everyone that passed with Corona bottles.

Eagle33

GOLD
Why is it celebrities and athletes openly advertise being positive with a virus and all other mortals are anonymous?