Anyone in the know hear or know anything about ECNL/ECRL "season"

I'm glad you're calm today, and thanks for the kind words. Patience isn't one of my strong points, but when it comes to things out of my control I have no choice but to choose patience, otherwise I'll be frustrated and pissed off all the time lol

When I say parents screwing it up, I'm talking about deliberately disobeying any rules that may be implemented for on field play, etc. While I think there definitely is some questions in the new guidelines (specifically regarding county play.. since so many kids cross county lines to play on their team) I will continue to do my best to follow any rules so that my kids can play. Best of luck to your DD and her recruiting process.. keep us posted on where she decides to go to school/play.
99% of us obey. The folks on the other side keep changing the fucking colors, goal posts and now they want you to inject bat virus and still wear a mask. This is utter madness and you know it.

I'm glad you're calm today, and thanks for the kind words. Patience isn't one of my strong points, but when it comes to things out of my control I have no choice but to choose patience, otherwise I'll be frustrated and pissed off all the time lol

When I say parents screwing it up, I'm talking about deliberately disobeying any rules that may be implemented for on field play, etc. While I think there definitely is some questions in the new guidelines (specifically regarding county play.. since so many kids cross county lines to play on their team) I will continue to do my best to follow any rules so that my kids can play. Best of luck to your DD and her recruiting process.. keep us posted on where she decides to go to school/play.

Footy- why pretend that you are a parent? When you say "my kids" I assume you mean the kids on your team- which is not an ECNL team?

Back