Any kids infected so far at Glendale Sports Complex?

I'm curious about this. I really hope not. It would be truly interesting if there hasn't been any. It would mean the measures work (masks, parents in their cars, distance, temperature check at the entrance, etc.).

Anyone knows for sure?

STX

SILVER
I'm curious about this. I really hope not. It would be truly interesting if there hasn't been any. It would mean the measures work (masks, parents in their cars, distance, temperature check at the entrance, etc.).

Anyone knows for sure?
Been doing all that for the past few months here in Dallas. Similar measures implemented, with normal training and scrimmages and, for the past few weeks, full tournaments. There's yet to be a single report of any Covid transmission because of soccer.

Now if we could just get everybody to mask up and keep their distance everywhere else in society around here, just maybe we can get it all back under control.

Anyone knows for sure?
We're there 3 days a week and haven't heard of any issues.

Reactions: mlx

lancer

SILVER
Consider this....I have a friend who runs a company that brings people to and from Catalina. They are flying any positive COVID cases to long beach so the island doesn't lose any more tourist dollars. They are sold out every weekend this summer.

Just because you haven't heard doesn't mean shit. Just like People hiding zombie bites.

notintheface

SILVER ELITE
Consider this....I have a friend who runs a company that brings people to and from Catalina. They are flying any positive COVID cases to long beach so the island doesn't lose any more tourist dollars. They are sold out every weekend this summer.

Just because you haven't heard doesn't mean shit. Just like People hiding zombie bites.
Fuck, I could really go for a drink at Luau Larry's right now.

Might need to get you fitted for your "foil hat".....
It's all good.