Another sexual assault case

Any time a coach challenges you as a parent or tries to dismiss you is a red flag. Yes, there are parents that are jerks and delusional about their players but there are more coaches that are horrible or pedophiles than these types of parents. The secrecy and the exclusion of parents having a voice are what predators do. If you are a pain in the neck parent that speaks up they leave your daughter alone
In my experience there are many, many, many more delusional parents than horrible or pedophile coaches. But I agree, look out for your kid. No practice should be closed to spectators. And no coach or parent should ever be alone with any kid but his or her own.

Until DD could drive, I went to every practice. The ONLY time I ever interfered in practice was when there was a lightning strike nearby and I walked out onto the field to tell the coach we were leaving (and the coach cancelled all the practices immediately and thanked me). I didn't watch every minute of every practice, but I was always within a 5 minute walk of the field.

Ive never been of fan of dropping them off and just pick them up withouth observing the practice. It was tough for me when I got to high school sports and you cant stay at practice. LOL

I'd rather have the title of delusional parent over father of a victim.
Thank you for sharing this. Amazing the things people said about me because they perceived what their egotistical brains were thinking instead of listening and reading. Let's see, I was called moron, idiot, medal chasing father, helicopter dad, living through my dd because I didnt make pro and so many other lovely things. WTF do you think I was protecting assholes? WTFU!!!!

1617202784434.png

AYSO.jpg

the damage done by 100 delusional parents is minuscule compared to the lifelong damage by only one pedophile coach.

Coaches are great but they also can let their personal lives impact how they are treating kids in the field.

I had to once step in when my son's coach was yelling and screaming at these poor kids. The moment the coach saw me, he calmed down. At the end of the season, he lost most of the kids on his team and we found out that his wife was going through some serious health issues that was impacting his stress. It was too late for him to save the team by then.

While I agree with everyone's sentiments, we can't be there for our kids 24/7. I think its important that we also raise strong girls/young women (and boys). These creeps tend to prey on the vulnerable and so its critical that we develop high self-esteem in our children. These creeps are also conmen, they gain the confidence of their victims and oftentimes the trust of the parents. Its not the buck-toothed, troll under the bridge that's going to molest your kid (although they get most of the media attention), its the coach, the trainer, the relative or the friend. The stranger is not the danger and we have to educate our kids to that fact.

While I agree with everyone's sentiments, we can't be there for our kids 24/7. I think its important that we also raise strong girls/young women (and boys). These creeps tend to prey on the vulnerable and so its critical that we develop high self-esteem in our children. These creeps are also conmen, they gain the confidence of their victims and oftentimes the trust of the parents. Its not the buck-toothed, troll under the bridge that's going to molest your kid (although they get most of the media attention), its the coach, the trainer, the relative or the friend. The stranger is not the danger and we have to educate our kids to that fact.
Warning Warning Warning!!!! Strong language in this post. Reader is forewarned.
My little Cheetah was hard to train wat fly. Meaning, she was the other way around. She would rip your fucking eye balls out, kick you in da balls so hard you would have no voice, and then scratch you so fucking hard that you would have to kill her and destroy all evidence and then hide your fucking face because you would have scratch marks all over your face. You better not have any roommates is all I can say. That's just her dude and not no training from me. For example, when she saw some things that were suspect at best, she told old man Hawk what she was seeing and hearing. I told her i will keep an eye on him and sure enough, she was right.

1617206852927.png

I told those hijackers of a youth sport that they messed with wrong player. I tried to get my son to ball in every sport and my dd in dance and ballet and music and dolls whne they were little kids. Trust me when I say that. I thought that was supposed to be the way it supposed to be. Anyway, take a look at these two pics and you tell me what she liked. Tad told me she was born to play soccer and I believe him 100%. She loves to play soccer matches with her friends and teammates. Its a fun way for girls to be social, play to win and most importantly, have fun and make memories.

Dance.jpg

United Cup.jpg

Not sure why they don’t just share the truth about these cases. It says youth sports but for those of us in the soccer world, this guy was a coach with a couple well known clubs. Took some searching but found out the club names. These article should state the truth - why do they get to stay obscure?

Coach arrested for sexual assault of 14 year old girl

Responsible journalism, that is why. We live in an era in which everyone wants news for free, and you get what you pay for. The media “outlet” you criticize apparently consists of a husband and wife trying to operate a local news source. I doubt very much that they have the staff or resources to thoroughly investigate exactly who this guy worked for, and when. And google isn’t going to tell then whether he is involved in other sports besides soccer, which is a pretty important fact, and it would be irresponsible reporting to say a child molester is only involved in soccer. And listing clubs this guy worked for based solely on a google search like you did is irresponsible in that there is a high risk of inaccuracy. Moreover, the two employees of this media outlet probably have no idea how club soccer works. Like most people, they may think that youth sports is tied to local schools and they may have no concept of club soccer, let alone which clubs are out there. Plus, the importance of getting the info that there is a child molester in the local youth sports community out to the public asap greatly outweighs waiting unless/until they have identified every detail to your satisfaction and then put it in an article

How much do you pay to support local media? Do you subscribe to the OC Tribune? Why are you upset that two people doing a great public service aren’t doing it good enough when you provide them zero financial support?

The bad guys here are not the two people trying to provide local news. It’s the pedo and also the cheap bastards who trash local news media that they won’t even pay for. If you want better local news, support it.

Responsible journalism, that is why. We live in an era in which everyone wants news for free, and you get what you pay for. The media “outlet” you criticize apparently consists of a husband and wife trying to operate a local news source. I doubt very much that they have the staff or resources to thoroughly investigate exactly who this guy worked for, and when. And google isn’t going to tell then whether he is involved in other sports besides soccer, which is a pretty important fact, and it would be irresponsible reporting to say a child molester is only involved in soccer. And listing clubs this guy worked for based solely on a google search like you did is irresponsible in that there is a high risk of inaccuracy. Moreover, the two employees of this media outlet probably have no idea how club soccer works. Like most people, they may think that youth sports is tied to local schools and they may have no concept of club soccer, let alone which clubs are out there. Plus, the importance of getting the info that there is a child molester in the local youth sports community out to the public asap greatly outweighs waiting unless/until they have identified every detail to your satisfaction and then put it in an article

How much do you pay to support local media? Do you subscribe to the OC Tribune? Why are you upset that two people doing a great public service aren’t doing it good enough when you provide them zero financial support?

The bad guys here are not the two people trying to provide local news. It’s the pedo and also the cheap bastards who trash local news media that they won’t even pay for. If you want better local news, support it.
Arent you the pedo of this forum? you dont have any kids in youth sports. If you're not a pedo, you certainly have pedo characteristics. Shouldnt you be dead from Covid by now? lol. this is my drive by post for the day. I'm sure you'll leave multiple pages of replies now. have fun lol.

I told those hijackers of a youth sport that they messed with wrong player. I tried to get my son to ball in every sport and my dd in dance and ballet and music and dolls whne they were little kids. Trust me when I say that. I thought that was supposed to be the way it supposed to be. Anyway, take a look at these two pics and you tell me what she liked. Tad told me she was born to play soccer and I believe him 100%. She loves to play soccer matches with her friends and teammates. Its a fun way for girls to be social, play to win and most importantly, have fun and make memories.

View attachment 10502

View attachment 10504
My daughter's pictures are nearly identical except reverse. WTF look for soccer and giant smile for dance.

Arent you the pedo of this forum? you dont have any kids in youth sports. If you're not a pedo, you certainly have pedo characteristics. Shouldnt you be dead from Covid by now? lol. this is my drive by post for the day. I'm sure you'll leave multiple pages of replies now. have fun lol.

Hey, it’s the anti-masker, anti-vaxxer, covid-denier trumpanzee who claims no more than 12 people died of Covid-19 and 575,000 of heartburn!

You might want to stay away from your buddy Gaetz.

Airplanes. No bigger money hole that I know of other than home space travel.

Boats for most people sit in someone's driveway, storage location, or docks more than getting actually used. The dozen times a year or so they go out can be costly overall.

Im going to double down on that @EOTL is Uncle Pedo. Been thinking this for months. Glad im not the only one.

Im going to double down on that @EOTL is Uncle Pedo. Been thinking this for months. Glad im not the only one.

No hard feelings. Your whackadoo fixation on pedo conspiracy theories and allegations are what y’all do. As noted in the articles below, the magats vacated the moral high ground many years ago and they know it. All they have left is to accuse everyone they don’t like of being pedophiles because it’s easy, they know it’s a waste of time to disprove it, and they seem to think it’s the once place where they actually have some moral high ground left, although that requires ignoring what their priests do, as well as their favorite politicians like Gaetz, Guiliani, Trumpster Fire, and Roy Moore.

Back