Another sexual assault case

No hard feelings. Your whackadoo fixation on pedo conspiracy theories and allegations are what y’all do. As noted in the articles below, the magats vacated the moral high ground many years ago and they know it. All they have left is to accuse everyone they don’t like of being pedophiles because it’s easy, they know it’s a waste of time to disprove it, and they seem to think it’s the once place where they actually have some moral high ground left, although that requires ignoring what their priests do, as well as their favorite politicians like Gaetz, Guiliani, Trumpster Fire, and Roy Moore.

Last time I checked, you are the only person talking about people's daughters. But clever word play above, nice work.

Last time I checked, you are the only person talking about people's daughters. But clever word play above, nice work.

Now that you and your buddies have learned that accusing me of being a pedophile does not deter me, but is only causing every thread here to jump the rails, what’s next magat man?

Arent you the pedo of this forum? you dont have any kids in youth sports. If you're not a pedo, you certainly have pedo characteristics. Shouldnt you be dead from Covid by now? lol. this is my drive by post for the day. I'm sure you'll leave multiple pages of replies now. have fun lol.
Irresponsible “drive by”. Shame you don’t take a minute thinking thru what you say so you don’t come off as a fool.

Now that you and your buddies have learned that accusing me of being a pedophile does not deter me, but is only causing every thread here to jump the rails, what’s next magat man?
I'm glad you take pride in your work.

Back