Analysis: Kamala Harris's “LIFT the Middle-Class Act” Would Cost 830,000 Full-Time Jobs

Ben Shapiro‏Verified account @benshapiro
Are we truly supposed to just ignore that one of the kingmakers of California politics is openly admitting that he corruptly began Kamala Harris' career while he was dating her as a married man?

2:22 PM - 28 Jan 2019

763 replies2,055 retweets7,349 likes

1. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
      Truly, imagine that story were about Sarah Palin or Nikki Haley. Their candidacies would be toast from the very first day.

296 replies746 retweets4,795 likes

d815d272468f06a81fc635bb2e399924.jpg

KAMALA KARE
2020 hopeful Harris under fire after calling for end to all private health insurance

You know, man, "the Venezuela thing." It's a failed state. I don't know why he brought it up. So I was asking about the other "things." Maybe he wants to bring them up! There's lots of things. It is priceless.
It's like art on a wall that's priceless. Did you know it's not an asset? I'm in a dunce convention. It's fun!

You are in a Dunce convention of one, and you are the lead off speaker....enjoy.

So

so would you be. I’ve met her a couple of times.
Hot and strong and smart. Married a honky.
Not supporting her at this time, though.
Not my type, damaged goods.
I am not as shallow as you I guess, she has to have a good heart and kind soul before she gets the love muscle.

Yeah it’s obvious that Kamala scares these guys. They are soooo worked up!
Their exhibitions of shallow misogyny go into overdrive. Do they realize how small they make themselves look? These guys give me the serious creeps . . . but like with t himself, you wanna see how stupid and low they will go so you tune in from time to time. t has the intel chiefs to contradict and show him to be a total buffoon and these idiots have us to do likewise.

Their exhibitions of shallow misogyny go into overdrive. Do they realize how small they make themselves look? These guys give me the serious creeps . . . but like with t himself, you wanna see how stupid and low they will go so you tune in from time to time. t has the intel chiefs to contradict and show him to be a total buffoon and these idiots have us to do likewise.
You really need to research the Vulgar Pride of Intellectuals.

Thomas Sowell On the Vulgar Pride of Intellectuals ...
https://americanelephant.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/tthomas-sowell...
Mar 27, 2016 · Peter Robinson talks to economist Thomas Sowell about his book “Intellectuals and Society.” Robinson and Sowell discuss the fact that intellectuals play a disproportionate role in society, as evidenced by linguist Noam Chomsky’s influence on liberal politics.

Back