Analysis: Kamala Harris's “LIFT the Middle-Class Act” Would Cost 830,000 Full-Time Jobs

You posted, approvingly, an article that states that in lieu of governmental rent subsidies, people should build more and that will bring prices down, because “supply and demand.” Do I need to tell you how stupid that is? Hint: it’s the reason for the Huntington Beach lawsuit. Sounds like they’re building more there, but maybe prices aren’t going down?
Game over! I win!

I see, another desperate plea to be paid attention too like your other mostly ignored thread . . . good luck with all that. If anyone needs to read some Stuart Smalley it would be you dizzy.
Apparently you're still having those dreaded comprehension problems....ya poor pathetic peon.

As the rest of the civilized world moves on the t coalition clings to their hope for a return to caveman days and caveman ways.

Brown bought her a bmw, at least she is one step up from a common whore.

Brown goes on to address the fact that he appointed Harris, who was just a few years out of law school and working at the Alameda County district attorney's office, to two well-paid posts on California state commissions and later helped her in her first election.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," he writes. "And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

You posted, approvingly, an article that states that in lieu of governmental rent subsidies, people should build more and that will bring prices down, because “supply and demand.” Do I need to tell you how stupid that is? Hint: it’s the reason for the Huntington Beach lawsuit. Sounds like they’re building more there, but maybe prices aren’t going down?

Gov Gavin Newlawsuit is an Idiot....
" Messy " Financial is an Idiot.....

You both need to open your eyes to the reality called " Failed Policies ".....

New Kamala Harris " Action " figure doll ......

harriskamala_01242019courtesy.jpg

She comes with a " Bed " and a variety of " Partners " to sleep her way
to the Top in Politics !

shopping

il_340x270.1797815281_jxjm.jpg

360_6ea6442b9c6256b3a343ddb67420ddf7.jpg

Hilarious to see the apologist for an amoral pussygrabber and Putin puppet attempting to claim the moral high ground, effing hilarious!

Nepal ?
Luxemberg ?
Nova Scotia ?

" Messy " Financial you are a priceless Idiot.
You know, man, "the Venezuela thing." It's a failed state. I don't know why he brought it up. So I was asking about the other "things." Maybe he wants to bring them up! There's lots of things. It is priceless.
It's like art on a wall that's priceless. Did you know it's not an asset? I'm in a dunce convention. It's fun!

What we are witnessing on her " Bedroom " Tour is what the Nation
will suffer through ......Absolutely sickening.

And don't forget, there's another 20 - 30 Communist lunatics just
like her that also want Global Warming/Climate Change....NWO..Etc !
Hey I think she's got a pizza parlor with children being held as sex slaves. Go check it out, would ya', dunce? Bring Iz and Joe and your guns.

Hey I think she's got a pizza parlor with children being held as sex slaves. Go check it out, would ya', dunce? Bring Iz and Joe and your guns.
I often think of two movie scenes when I see nono's rambling insanity. Both set in army surplus stores, the one from "Falling Down", the other from "Pulp Fiction" . . . maybe he works at one.

I often think of two movie scenes when I see nono's rambling insanity. Both set in army surplus stores, the one from "Falling Down", the other from "Pulp Fiction" . . . maybe he works at one.
My favorite is when he puts actual dates where something big is supposed to happen and it never does.
He could easily be a character in one of those movies.

Back