An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Go ahead......take the weapons ya fool.

lidl-front.jpg

How about this sick guy below, you going to " Outlaw " kitchen utensils too ?

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

It's not the Weapon that kills.....and I don't care how many " Lawyers " that
sue to get rid of Guns, if a sick individual wants to create harm they will.
As I've stated before....

It all starts with Parenting.

Wez and xyz, you guys have no clue what the REAL problem is !
Their ideology is more important.

Glad you agree that if we had fewer guns, we'd have fewer deaths. I assume you agree we shouldn't have bazookas.

That's a false statement. First you would have to have a parallel time frame to compare it to.
You cannot produce one so you have no basis in your argument to ban guns.
Second, banning guns will not stop murders. Chicago is just plain violent, without guns you would
have all sorts of other violent attacks that would total to the same 500 + murders Chicago has to
date this year....

You could leave a gun unattended for thousands of years and it would be perfectly harmless,
now when a human picks it up it becomes dangerous.

That's a false statement. First you would have to have a parallel time frame to compare it to.
You cannot produce one so you have no basis in your argument to ban guns.
Second, banning guns will not stop murders. Chicago is just plain violent, without guns you would
have all sorts of other violent attacks that would total to the same 500 + murders Chicago has to
date this year....
clearly not true. no such thing as 500 murders without guns. we are just a gun-loving country, is all. there's no reason for it; it's not for our safety and it's not to fight tyranny, obvi, because there's so little (or none) of those benefits compared to the harm they do every day.

clearly not true. no such thing as 500 murders without guns. we are just a gun-loving country, is all. there's no reason for it; it's not for our safety and it's not to fight tyranny, obvi, because there's so little (or none) of those benefits compared to the harm they do every day.
You have no clue.

Wrongo xyz....wrongo....

The guns don't kill.

That low income single parent/no parent youth's finger is what pulls the trigger in Chicago.

Parenting xyz....Parenting.

You are presenting a false argument. Only an audience that accepts twisted logic
will support your false argument.

Not in 1775.
There were long guns being made in Kentucky at that time, although most were from Pennsylvania.
My ancestors didnt start making them until around 18oo, and if you can find one of them they are worth a fortune.

My point was that our private citizens developed a long, rifled barrel, that was superior to anything the british had, and it was a weapon anyone who could buy or build one could own.

There were long guns being made in Kentucky at that time, although most were from Pennsylvania.
My ancestors didnt start making them until around 18oo, and if you can find one of them they are worth a fortune.

My point was that our private citizens developed a long, rifled barrel, that was superior to anything the british had, and it was a weapon anyone who could buy or build one could own.

What was the European population of Kentucky on April 19, 1775?

NO, not answering, narcotics anonymous?

I would venture to say it's now narcotics anonymous after the recent news that exposed the
Hypocrisy/Lies involving Barry ( Obama ) Soetoro's Presidential Library that is supposed to
be built on Chicago's South Side :

" Obama opened the door to the backlash when he appeared on a video at the foundation's
first public meeting last week and said flat-out that there would be no community
benefits agreement.
"

He's feeling the heat ( Barry ) and that heat is traveling fast down thru his
supporters channels.....And this is just the very tip of the Ice Berg. Wait til
the " Community " is fed up with his shit and they exposed the " Down Low "
secrets that have been hidden in Pandora's box since 2006.....

Back