An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

SPIN ON IT BITCH....!

https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/gorilla-middle-finger-bob-pitchford-bristol-zoo-1.jpg

Oh yes they Did.....

OLD.....( A SINGLE BARREL )

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/06/640/320/Elmer-Fudd-gun.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

NEW ( A GRIM REAPERS SCYTHE )

https://cdni.rt.com/files/2020.06/article/5edd09332030275fcd0241c2.png

YEAH.......YOU DUMB BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS JUST
WENT FROM A SINGLE BARREL " SHOTGUN " TO A BLOODY
CARTEL SCYTHE USED TO DISMEMBER PEOPLE BELOW THE
BORDER......F#$KING IDIOTS....!

The trump lickers in here are all the proof you need that common sense gun regulations need to be enforced . . . and that the public school system needs better funding.

The trump lickers in here are all the proof you need that common sense gun regulations need to be enforced . . . and that the public school system needs better funding.
The public school system definitely fucked you over...you did attend school, right?
They failed you on so many levels, comprehension and common sense are two glaring weaknesses of yours.
Although we shouldn't blame public school for your lack of common sense.

The public school system definitely fucked you over...you did attend school, right?
They failed you on so many levels, comprehension and common sense are two glaring weaknesses of yours.
Although we shouldn't blame public school for your lack of common sense.
Show me . . . oh yeah we tried that before you can't, failed miserably and then you just got all pissy mad like a spoiled brat that got scolded, hilarious.

Projecting once again....

Your compiled posting history shows the need for AMERICA to arm itself.
YOU ARE THE INTERNET FACE OF THE DEMOCRATS FILTHY AGENDA.....!

Gun safety training --

1, Assume it's loaded
2. Don't point where you don't want to shoot
3. Keep your finger off the trigger

What am I missing here?

Texas Woman Shot Dead During Gun Safety Discussion, Police Say (msn.com)

1. Treat all firearms as if they are loaded (you know what they say about assuming)
2. Never point a firearm at something you aren't willing to destroy
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot
4. Know your target and what's behind it

Plus:
Knowing how to run your gun
Safe storage techniques

Alec B is a classic example of the left...
Claims he didn't pull the trigger...the gun just went off on it's own.
Guns just suddenly go off and kill people...
That is why guns should be banned.

o_O

Nobody has posted in this thread in over a year..and here you come with this crap. Typical of you. I guess you felt the need once again to be relevant. Explain to me what WLP's actions have anything to do with the thread title? I'll wait. Or wait for Papa Espola to help you out.
If he committed any crimes and is found guilty then great. Hopefully he gets punished accordingly. Many in the 2A community weren't happy with him at the helm and stopped their membership with the NRA. With him gone now, maybe we can pump the numbers back up and continue fighting for the Right To Bear Arms and stop dealing with idiots like Newsom/Bonta and their continued BS laws that infringe on the rights of law-abiding citizens but do nothing to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Back