An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

What is this crap? Why we talking about gun ownership on a soccer forum. #smh Man if we were to ban guns here all hell would break loose. Trust me, the black market would blow up and leave us poor citizens defenseless. Robberies would skyrocket. It would be hell on earth here. This is America. All you Brits can go back to your country and fight your battles with your batons. Ridiculous
Who wants to ban guns? Its ok, over-reactionary, misguided remarks are the norm in here.

"Less guns, less gun injury and death."

Yeah, pretty radical sentiment.

Don't be afraid, the big mean old liberals aren't gonna bully you around like you fear.

You Liberal/Democrats are Pussy Ass Chickenshits who hide behind
Pussy Ass Chickenshits like Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Eric Swallowwell
and other deranged Lunatics who have Napoleon/Hitler complexes........

Wait til this whole Democratic Criminal Enterprise is exposed/collapsed
and we TRUTH seeking AMERICANS will get to witness all of you Pussy
Ass Chickenshits pissing your diapers in corners like a whimpering children.........

Your Day of reckoning is coming very soon for what YOU and YOURS attempted

to do to a duly elected PRESIDENT !

Ass Chickenshits pissing your diapers in corners like a whimpering children.........

You seem a bit defensive.

If you support Trump do you get to grab women by the pussy?

Houston Police Chief...

“You’re either here for women and children and our daughters and our sisters and our aunts, or you’re here for the NRA.”

Houston Police Chief...

“You’re either here for women and children and our daughters and our sisters and our aunts, or you’re here for the NRA.”

"So I don’t want to see their little smug faces talking about how much they care about law enforcement when I’m burying a sergeant because they don’t want to piss off the NRA. Make up your minds: Whose side are you on? Gun manufacturers, the gun lobby, or the children that are getting gunned down in this country every single day."

"So I don’t want to see their little smug faces talking about how much they care about law enforcement when I’m burying a sergeant because they don’t want to piss off the NRA. Make up your minds: Whose side are you on? Gun manufacturers, the gun lobby, or the children that are getting gunned down in this country every single day."

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.123082866.2543/ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u1.png

They've made up their minds. Pro-gun, anti-children.

QUOTE="messy, post: 301464, member: 3299"

You prefer the NRA to the lives of children.
A. No...The Freedom to protect.....

We understand, Nono.
B. No you don't, you are NOT a " We "...you are just Looney....

It's a free choice you get to make.
C. No...It's the Freedom of Choice to tell the TRUTH....

/QUOTE

It's as simple as A B C...............

Lara Trump faced swift backlash on Wednesday after she praised President Donald Trump on Twitter for “fighting for all Americans, and animals too!”

People also highlighted the recent revelation that Trump Jr. killed a rare sheep during a summer hunting trip in Mongolia and was then retroactively granted permission to do so by the country’s president.

Lara Trump faced swift backlash on Wednesday after she praised President Donald Trump on Twitter for “fighting for all Americans, and animals too!”

People also highlighted the recent revelation that Trump Jr. killed a rare sheep during a summer hunting trip in Mongolia and was then retroactively granted permission to do so by the country’s president.

Squirrel.............

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/k1w1-aha-blog/uploads-v2/2018/04/office-squirrel.jpg

Back