Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

If I had any guns, or had ever fired any guns,I think a 26-1/2" 12 gauge is what I'd use for home defense.
This in no way suggests that I do, or I have in any way fired or own anything.

I like something a little shorter for indoors, but yeah. (26 1/2") is California legal.
Hard to beat a 12 gauge for home defense.
The sound of a shot in the air is usually enough. Rock salt is a good load if you are just wanting to teach a lesson. Problem with any kind of rifle is where you stash it without the possibility of coming home to the sight of your own barrels. A pistol is preferably, if one were of a mind. Just a thought.

The sound of a shot in the air is usually enough. Rock salt is a good load if you are just wanting to teach a lesson. Problem with any kind of rifle is where you stash it without the possibility of coming home to the sight of your own barrels. A pistol is preferably, if one were of a mind. Just a thought.
While you are shooting in the air the crook is shooting you, dope.
If need to shoot, shoot to kill.
What does "a pistol is preferably" mean?
Just keep using your purse, we are all much safer that way.

Im not going to argue with you.
Here's some tangible info you might be able to process.

First of ALL....

A. An armed individual's NO means NO.....!

If you ignore A. then the default is:

B. You are now up against an armed individual.

The below third tier is the result of disregarding A. then B. :

C. Either a Hospital trip or the morgue.

The bottom line is...
" Respect for Private Property. "
" Respect for Personal Rights. "
" Respect for Civil Liberties "

Something Liberals NEED to understand.

I sure get the impression you're a little nervous for some unsettling reason.

Rock salt is a good load if you are just wanting to teach a lesson. .

You mean you want to maim?
What happens when you blast someone in the face with rock salt from five yards away?
I dont mean to pick on you, rat, but you just jumped all over me for no reason at all, and then you come up with all this crazy shit.

What happens when you blast someone in the face with rock salt from five yards away?
I dont mean to pick on you, rat, but you just jumped all over me for no reason at all, and then you come up with all this crazy shit.
Rat just doesn't know when to shut up...like an ignored child that needs to feel pertinent.

I guess you don't know much about much do you boy? If you come home and catch someone coming out your front door with your tv and you have a gun under the seat do you kill"em?

I guess you don't know much about much do you boy? If you come home and catch someone coming out your front door with your tv and you have a gun under the seat do you kill"em?

Why not....

Then drag them back in the house and claim assault....the blood trail is from the chase
out then back in.....Now what.

" Get off my Lawn " !

Fuck the UN.

FRI APR 26, 2019 / 2:50 PM EDT
Trump to pull U.S. out of U.N. arms treaty, heeding NRA
Roberta Rampton
INDIANAPOLIS (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Friday announced at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting that the United States will drop out of an international arms treaty signed in 2013 by then-President Barack Obama but opposed by the NRA and other conservative groups.

Trump told members of the gun lobby that he intends to revoke the status of the United States as a signatory of the Arms Trade Treaty, which was never ratified by the U.S. Senate.

"We're taking our signature back," Trump said to thousands of cheering attendees, many wearing red hats emblazoned with the Republican president's "Make America Great Again" slogan.

upload_2019-4-26_13-50-36.gif
Here Was The Most Important Line From Trump's NRA-ILA Leadership Forum Speech
Beth Baumann | @eb454 | April 26, 2019

President Donald Trump on Friday addressed attendees at the National Rifle Association's Annual Meeting. During his speech, Trump touted the number of jobs the economy has added, his America First approach and even an end to the UN Arms Trade Treaty.

Trump said one very important line: "In America, we don't worship government. We worship God."

That saying in itself is a direct testament to the policies the Trump administration has pursued. The White House has worked diligently to roll back red tape, rein in illegal immigration, cut welfare fraud and get the American people standing on their own two feet. Instead of relying on the government to provide every single bit of what we have, Americans are standing up and saying "We trust in God to provide for us."

While we know that God will provide, we also know that there are those who wish to cause us harm. And it's the reason so many of us are fierce defenders of the Second Amendment.

Trump also invited a police officer's wife on stage to tell her personal story about why the Second Amendment is important to her.

"My husband is an officer and works night shift. One night he was at work and my daughter and I were home alone. Someone started banging on the door so hard it broke in two places," the mother recounted. "He demanded that I let him in. I called 911 and went to my room to get the gun. I heard a loud crash and when I came out to the hallway to see he was running towards me with a look in his eyes that I will never forget."

"I shot him twice and held him at gunpoint until the police arrived," she said, as cheers erupted.

"This event was something that changed my life. I've never been more afraid but I am standing strong and have told my story again and again because, with each person I told, they stood a little taller, knowing that if I could protect myself and my family, that they could too," the woman said.

According to the woman, the right to keep and bear arms are the reason she's still alive today. Without the ability to protect her and her daughter, she said she might not be here today.

Back