Alex Morgan Pregnant & Selfish

You posted that today? Have you been locked up in a SCIF all morning wth no news getting in?
No reason to be Angry @Calisoccer11 Everybody is just playing their own role in this circus..:)....
Whether Morgan has any interest in returning to the national team in time for the Olympics remains to be seen, but the entire soccer world will certainly be anxiously awaiting her return.

Lambchop

GOLD
She's pregnant, good for her and her family. But I choke on the sense of entitlement she has to playing on the Olympic team. I question whether a 100% fit Alex Morgan deserves all the minutes she gets already (thank you Nike), but an Alex Morgan who delivered a baby less than 3 months prior? Very selfish. Let someone else deserving, training, fit and not mistakenly pregnant (there's no way they planned for this between WC and Olympics) have the roster spot. (Or, Carly Lloyd get more PT in her final "swan song".) Then come back for the NWSL season in September and future National Team play. I know men play their sport through baby deliveries, but until science figures out a way for men to deliver offspring, this can't be an equal rights issue.

The interesting thing about stupidity is that when you are stupid you don't know it.

The interesting thing about stupidity is that when you are stupid you don't know it.
Sometimes when women are pregnant they don't know it, but they should at least have a suspicion. Unless, of course, they are one of those people you suggested who are stupid and don't know it.

If she has an easy uneventful birth, her recovery should be quick and she should be able to start training again pretty quickly. The question is will she *want* to do so with a newborn so soon after birth?

Lambchop

GOLD
Sometimes when women are pregnant they don't know it, but they should at least have a suspicion. Unless, of course, they are one of those people you suggested who are stupid and don't know it.
I wasn't referring to her! I was referring to "oh Canada"! And by the way, women don't always have a "suspicion", they can menstrate their entire pregnancy, not have any symptoms until the baby moves or she starts showing. So many knowledgeable men out there.

I wasn't referring to her! I was referring to "oh Canada"! And by the way, women don't always have a "suspicion", they can menstrate their entire pregnancy, not have any symptoms until the baby moves or she starts showing. So many knowledgeable men out there.
They didn't know they had sex?

oh canada

SILVER ELITE
btw, it's menstruate