Albion Cup

The preliminary Albion Cup schedule and groups have been posted. Any predictions?

Albion Cup G11 Showcase Schedule

Bracket 1
#1 SC Blues Mulligan
#2 Legends FC

Bracket 2
#1 SC Blues Sarabia
#2 City SC Walker

Final SC Blues Mulligan v. SC Blues Sarabia

Champion - SC Blues Mulligan

I agree with your bracket placement but I think..

Final: Blues Mulligan v Legends FC

Either way, it’s going to be a good tournament with great competition for all teams.

The preliminary Albion Cup schedule and groups have been posted. Any predictions?

Albion Cup G11 Showcase Schedule

Bracket 1
#1 SC Blues Mulligan
#2 Legends FC

Bracket 2
#1 SC Blues Sarabia
#2 City SC Walker

Final SC Blues Mulligan v. SC Blues Sarabia

Champion - SC Blues Mulligan
Talk about competition! I might have to go with the classic match Blues Mulligan v Legends FC finals. Regardless, it won’t be easy for anyone. Hopefully the same teams will be joining Surf Cup as well.

Talk about competition! I might have to go with the classic match Blues Mulligan v Legends FC finals. Regardless, it won’t be easy for anyone. Hopefully the same teams will be joining Surf Cup as well.
Would love to see HB Slammers in the mix in this one. I guess we'll have to wait for Surf Cup.

Another big tournament and no Ole o_O . What happened? Maybe we'll see you in the Surf Cup?:rolleyes:

I like a Mulligan vs Legends final too.

I heard no ole 2011 at Surf Cup. Only 2010’s going is the word on the street.
Shocker. ;)

They've been really quiet too. Must be too busy playing in the shadows.

Blues Cup is the last chance to play against all the big girls before the summer is over. No need to talk, cause we'll all be there to watch.

What are the odds?

Shocker. ;)

Blues Cup is the last chance to play against all the big girls before the summer is over. No need to talk, cause we'll all be there to watch.

What are the odds?
Olé didn’t get accepted to Surf Cup.... if there is someone who has some juice please put in the word....Olé will be at the attack cup on Aug 14-15 and Blues Cup

Shocker. ;)

What are the odds?
If Olé gets accepted For Surf Cup... they will be there and I guarantee they will be in the Finals

Olé didn’t get accepted to Surf Cup.... if there is someone who has some juice please put in the word....Olé will be at the attack cup on Aug 14-15 and Blues Cup
Ole is alive and coming south!!!! :p

Too bad on Surf Cup. Lesson learned I hope. Start playing the bigger tournaments so you show how good you are and less of talking about it.

Looking forward to seeing you in Aug! Good luck. Love to see the competition.

Ole is a good talented group of girls . Who ever is running that team and putting them to play in tournaments without competition is making a big mistake with so much talent in there . Any tournament in Orange County is better than any Vegas or Arizona tournament

Back