Albion Cup

Too late to call b.s. now, but there is a final for the boys in both 2010 divisions, so there is no excuse for there not to be a final for the girls.
Since when does a 5 team bracket ever have a finals game?

I suppose they could have done a 6 and a 4, but the 4 is pretty lame. Finals end up being a rematch.

Should be interesting to see how good this Arsenal and Albion Teams are. I believe Arsenal lost to SD Surf back in November and I believe that Albion did ok in a stacked Surf’s Cup. I think we all think SD Surf is the cream of the crop in the age group.
Correction: SD Surf and Blues are the cream of the crop in this age group. I think Arsenal is the best of the rest. I'm sure some of you will be at the Arsenal Surf game this weekend, please report.

Correction: SD Surf and Blues are the cream of the crop in this age group. I think Arsenal is the best of the rest. I'm sure some of you will be at the Arsenal Surf game this weekend, please report.
Yes those 2 are the top right now........I would add Eagles to be in the Arsenal tier, unless they have posted average results lately. Arsenal is legit, very strong team!

Also, I heard that Clovis Crossfire team is very good, if you are near the field please report.

Surf’s first game v Albion was 3-0 Surf. Albion played hard but didn’t put a lot of pressure on the Surf defense, and the Surf goalkeeper was never challenged. Surf had a lot of chances, scoring off a corner kick, a solid shot by their forward, and a PK when their left winger got mugged (not dirty) from behind in the box.

The second game was Surf 1-0 against Arsenal, and was a harder game. 0-0 at half time with Arsenal playing excellent defense. Arsenal came out strong and Surf started on their heals but as time went on, they got their mojo back a little at a time. Arsenal played very aggressively and it was effective. Ref forgot that the game wasn’t about him and caused a lot of interruptions. In the second half, the Surf started controlling the game with many more shots on goal. Special shout out to the Arsenal goalkeeper. Outstanding game and she stopped everything until Surfs forward, who was peppering the goal, finally hit a shot that couldn’t be stopped. Without a doubt, Albion and Arsenal are excellent teams.

Surf’s first game v Albion was 3-0 Surf. Albion played hard but didn’t put a lot of pressure on the Surf defense, and the Surf goalkeeper was never challenged. Surf had a lot of chances, scoring off a corner kick, a solid shot by their forward, and a PK when their left winger got mugged (not dirty) from behind in the box.

The second game was Surf 1-0 against Arsenal, and was a harder game. 0-0 at half time with Arsenal playing excellent defense. Arsenal came out strong and Surf started on their heals but as time went on, they got their mojo back a little at a time. Arsenal played very aggressively and it was effective. Ref forgot that the game wasn’t about him and caused a lot of interruptions. In the second half, the Surf started controlling the game with many more shots on goal. Special shout out to the Arsenal goalkeeper. Outstanding game and she stopped everything until Surfs forward, who was peppering the goal, finally hit a shot that couldn’t be stopped. Without a doubt, Albion and Arsenal are excellent teams.
Yeah, I was told Arsenal had some chances in front of Surf’s goal that they couldn’t cash in. Also, a shot out to Surf’s goalie who stopped a boot of a shot from deep.

Back