Albion
Blues
Eagles
Surf
City
Heat FC
Players
Slammmers

Things can and likely will change between now and then, but for now ...

A - Blues Rennie
B - Albion
C - Surf Select

Not sure which Bracket winner will play a wildcard but I would bet the Semis are A vs C and B vs Wildcard (home cooking always a factor).

I expect Surf Select to win this one, with the only competition coming from Blues.

A - Blues Rennie
B - Albion
C - Surf Select

Not sure which Bracket winner will play a wildcard but I would bet the Semis are A vs C and B vs Wildcard (home cooking always a factor).

I expect Surf Select to win this one, with the only competition coming from Blues.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Blues play. I’m hearing that they got richer in talent. I’m not sure how dominant Albion is at this point. SD Surf Select seems like the favorite with how they’ve been winning lately... One team that I’m not so sure of is that Arsenal Team. Does anyone have any intel on them? It looked like their only recent lost was against the SD Surf Select Team way back in November.

It’ll be interesting to see how the Blues play. I’m hearing that they got richer in talent. I’m not sure how dominant Albion is at this point. SD Surf Select seems like the favorite with how they’ve been winning lately... One team that I’m not so sure of is that Arsenal Team. Does anyone have any intel on them? It looked like their only recent lost was against the SD Surf Select Team way back in November.
Arsenal team is really good, and improved from the Legends team of last year. They will give any of the top teams problems. It all depends what team goes out to the tournament. I would add them to the top 4 teams going in. Unfortunately they play Surf Select, but expect that game to be very close.

Blues is really good no doubt, but pound for pound, Surf is friggin stacked for this age. Surf's players are a bit more about speed and finesse though, which can be countered by speed, size and aggression, something the Blues team has in abundance. We shall see. I'll hold out judgement on the Arsenal (former Legends) team until I see a score line against Surf or Blues, or watch them play.

A - Blues Rennie
B - Albion
C - Surf Select

YOUR RIGHT------------->IT CHANGED A vs Wildcard------B vs C
MatchTimeHome TeamResultsAway TeamLocation
Sunday, March 14, 2021
Semi-Finals
ical.png
2:35 PM
Bracket A #1-
Details
Wildcard #19v9 Rotary Park, Bullhead City #15
Forecast
Semi-Finals
ical.png
2:35 PM
Bracket B #1-
Details
Bracket C #19v9 Rotary Park, Bullhead City #16
Forecast
Final
ical.png
6:00 PM
Semi-Finals A Winner-
Details
Semi-Finals B Winner9v9 Rotary Park, Bullhead City #15
Forecast

I will be rooting for my home club on this one, but I have a feeling SD Surf will find a way to become Champions!
2/23/2021 10:14:36 AM​

League starts on 3/20 but Blues just pulled out. No Blues 2010 for Albion Cup
transparent.gif

ALBION CUP DEVELOPMENT SOCCER SHOWCASE 2021 (Girls Weekend)
3/13/2021-3/14/2021
Accepted Teams

138 Total:
nodeClosed.gif
Girls U9
transparent.gif

nodeClosed.gif
Girls U10
transparent.gif

nodeOpen.gif
Girls U11
U11 Showcase BLUE
Bracket A
CLOVIS CROSSFIRE 10G RAMIREZ (CAN)
SAN DIEGO SURF SD SURF ACADEMY SELECT GIRLS 2010 (CAS)
ALBION CEN CAL ACADEMY G2010 (CAS)
SOUTH VALLEY SURF G2010 (CAS)
ALBION SC LV 2010 ACADEMY KC (NV)
U11 Showcase RED
Bracket A
ALBION SC ALBION G2010 ACADEMY (CAS)
KINGS COUNTY 10G ORANGE (CAN)
SPORTING CALIFORNIA ARSENAL PRE-ECNL G10 (CAS)
EAST COUNTY SURF G2010 (CAS)
SURF G10 ACADEMY (CAS)
U11 Cup
Bracket A Bracket B
SC BLUES RENNIE-MULLIGAN 2011 (CAS)
SO CAL BLUES MOLINE (CAS)
ALBION SC G10 ACADEMY I (CAS)
FOOTHILL STORM G10 JIMENEZ (CAS)
CDA SLAMMERS WHITTIER MCCARTY BLACK (CAS)
TIGERS (CAS)

Do you see mistakes here? Showcase Red has all top teams?

No. Surf's first team is Academy Select, and they're in Blue currently.
Don't you think Albion wanted to play the top teams, so why did they move Surf Select in Blue. I don't think Albion/Surf will ever meet in this Cup. Also, I would watch out for Sporting Cal, my prediction is they beat Albion in a very close game and win the Red.

In this particular age group, I think it’s fair to guess that Albion is deliberately avoiding Surf. A previous poster said Surf supposedly took Albion’s 2 best players in January. Tough to recover from that.

Don't you think Albion wanted to play the top teams, so why did they move Surf Select in Blue. I don't think Albion/Surf will ever meet in this Cup. Also, I would watch out for Sporting Cal, my prediction is they beat Albion in a very close game and win the Red.
Nope...they will stack the deck against surf and spare any potential meeting between the teams till the finals. It’s what Clubs do in their own tournament.

In this particular age group, I think it’s fair to guess that Albion is deliberately avoiding Surf. A previous poster said Surf supposedly took Albion’s 2 best players in January. Tough to recover from that.

2 best? No. Good players? Yes, for sure.

I don't know, the way the brackets were set up before Blues and Legends pulled out, Albion would likely have met Surf in the Semi Finals. If real home cooking was happening they would have set Albion against the Wildcard and let Surf and Blues knock each other out. We're probably reading a bit too far into it here.

Should be interesting to see how good this Arsenal and Albion Teams are. I believe Arsenal lost to SD Surf back in November and I believe that Albion did ok in a stacked Surf’s Cup. I think we all think SD Surf is the cream of the crop in the age group.

Back