Albion Cup & Slammers Cup G2010

Sokrplayer75

SILVER ELITE
Looks like a lot of the top 10-15 teams playing in both big tournaments this weekend

Albion --- Do we see a SDSC vs Blues final again? Is there a team that can challenge and surprise one of them? Whos get 3rd and 4th?

Slammers FC --- Eagles look to be the clear favorite, who plays in finals Looks like a deep pool of teams. Who gets 3rd and 4th?

Best to all the teams, keep cool (especially at SL's)

Looks like a lot of the top 10-15 teams playing in both big tournaments this weekend

Albion --- Do we see a SDSC vs Blues final again? Is there a team that can challenge and surprise one of them? Whos get 3rd and 4th?

Slammers FC --- Eagles look to be the clear favorite, who plays in finals Looks like a deep pool of teams. Who gets 3rd and 4th?

Best to all the teams, keep cool (especially at SL's)

Agreed on your calls for both tournaments.

I think there's a couple really intriguing games to start Slammers...

Eagles/Slammers PA
Surf OC/Rebels

One of those three teams will see Eagles in the finals.

At Albion Cup, I was expecting another Blues v SDSC final but Albion had something to say about that. They really have improved their roster for this season and will definitely be in the conversation at future events. I was surprised by Blues this weekend, with their tight result against LAGSD and the loss in PKs to Albion in the semi. They appeared to have their full squad, so it's probably a reminder that these girls are 8 and 9 and there can be some variance in performance week in and week out. Congrats to the Albion kids who battled them hard and beat them on PKs. Blues doesn't lose often so they should be proud of that game. In the end, SDSC took care of business. Congrats to them.

Also congrats to Eagles over at Slammers! An expected result but congrats nonetheless. I hope the heat was bearable at least.

Next up ... Surf Cup in a few weeks!

Back