ALBION Coaching Carousel

Yup that’s the guy! You’re probably excited to get PH and Bryan Wallace next coach you’ll pick up is Roy Lassiter, keep hiring thieves but keep your hand on your wallet Timbuck. Should be interesting at the coaches meetings though, wonder how long George Kuntz will put up with PH and his not so truthful self. Also funny seeing your brand is still LAGOC. Shouldn’t your club be called, irvine lasers strikers pateadores slammers ALBION OC la Galaxy OC Liverpool academy? Not sure what that crest looks like or how you can get that on a jersey but good luck.

Did Gus hire Carlos Gonzales also for Liverpool oc Galaxy irvine great Park Ballon ride carousel former marine base soccer club.
Isn’t there history with Carlos, Noah Gins, ex wives etc?
Gus hires carlos at West coast after he leaves ALBION, then Carlos leaves for Lagoc, yup all your kids are safe with these mentors, educators, teachers. Pay your $2k and have your kids learn to be liars & cheaters through the beautiful game, but wait it’s all about development the DA, ECNL,NPL,SCDSL,

I thought Gus was in charge? Is this the club with Coach Woodcock too? I'm so confused my head stopped spinning months ago.

Just wait a few days. It will get even more “interesting”.
Dude, whatever you want to say about Liverpool IA, something is going down there big time. There bringing in some big time coaches and forming the Liverpool family. I now remember who coach Woodcock is. He was the LA Galaxy Director of the Orange County La Galaxy and is now CEO of Liverpool. He is super fired up :)
The club’s vision to attain US Development Academy status will be managed by Holohan who will serve as Academy Director. Hiring Paul is a clear signal of our clubs’ ambition and intent. “His 5 years at Albion SC as Academy Director gives him the perfect experience and skill set that will help us to navigate to the very highest levels of US Soccer. We are assembling an absolute ‘bomb squad’ of high level, experienced coaches to create a new evolution in youth soccer in Orange County.” Said CEO Tim Woodcock.

Welcome, Paul!

MY GUESS to all these hirings?

AEG will no longer be funding LAG Girls academy and have asked TW to run it.
TW and crew will be running LAG girls academy out of Carson for a year and then move it to OCGP.
It will NOT be LFCOC DA. It will still be la galaxy. All these coaches who are announced as Liverpool coaches will have nothing to do with LFCOC. They will all just be la galaxy girls DA coaches.

it will be advertised as LFCOC has connection/pathway to the DA. But not as LFCOC DA.

But...I could be wrong.

TW and crew will be running LAG girls academy out of Carson for a year and then move it to OCGP.
It will NOT be LFCOC DA. It will still be la galaxy. All these coaches who are announced as Liverpool coaches will have nothing to do with LFCOC. They will all just be la galaxy girls DA coaches.

it will be advertised as LFCOC has connection/pathway to the DA. But not as LFCOC DA.

But...I could be wrong.

Your wrong on anything related to LAG girls.

LFCOC will not be part of ussda in 2021' SCDSL fight 1-3 teams. If they ever get anything on the boys side perhaps U13-14 I would be surprised especially with PH (not a plus IMO) involved .

Your wrong on anything related to LAG girls.

LFCOC will not be part of ussda in 2021' SCDSL fight 1-3 teams. If they ever get anything on the boys side perhaps U13-14 I would be surprised especially with PH (not a plus IMO) involved .

I agree that LFCOC will not get DA next year.
but I think they will be operating LAGGDA

LFCOC coaches running LAGGDA. Like how LAG South Bay used to do it.

maybe AEG still will retain LAGDA. But have TW and his group operate it? LFCOC will not get DA on there own. They will need a vacancy. Slammers will not let them get ECNL due to the split when they went OCG.
But even as OCG their girls or boys teams never were national recognized. There older groups never won CS national cup, went to regionals, or USYSA championships. So on merit alone they don’t deserve a G or B academy spot.
(I might be totally mistaken on their accomplishments, please correct me if I’m wrong)

Dude, whatever you want to say about Liverpool IA, something is going down there big time. There bringing in some big time coaches and forming the Liverpool family. I now remember who coach Woodcock is. He was the LA Galaxy Director of the Orange County La Galaxy and is now CEO of Liverpool. He is super fired up :)
The club’s vision to attain US Development Academy status will be managed by Holohan who will serve as Academy Director. Hiring Paul is a clear signal of our clubs’ ambition and intent. “His 5 years at Albion SC as Academy Director gives him the perfect experience and skill set that will help us to navigate to the very highest levels of US Soccer. We are assembling an absolute ‘bomb squad’ of high level, experienced coaches to create a new evolution in youth soccer in Orange County.” Said CEO Tim Woodcock.

Welcome, Paul!

And all for the amazing price of $4,999. Your child can also be a winner!

I agree that LFCOC will not get DA next year.
but I think they will be operating LAGGDA

LFCOC coaches running LAGGDA. Like how LAG South Bay used to do it.

maybe AEG still will retain LAGDA. But have TW and his group operate it? LFCOC will not get DA on there own. They will need a vacancy. Slammers will not let them get ECNL due to the split when they went OCG.
But even as OCG their girls or boys teams never were national recognized. There older groups never won CS national cup, went to regionals, or USYSA championships. So on merit alone they don’t deserve a G or B academy spot.
(I might be totally mistaken on their accomplishments, please correct me if I’m wrong)

LA galaxy academy is there own separate entity not directly tied to one specific or any club for that matter. They have there own management & directors.

SB chapter ran with it and had some coaches employeed but they never ran the program and neither will another club. Will they employ some coaches from other or newer clubs yes that's a possibility but that's about the extend of it. They are moving away from coaches that have 3 other club teams and want more dedicated ones.[/QUOTE]

LA galaxy academy is there own separate entity not directly tied to one specific or any club for that matter. They have there own management & directors.

SB chapter ran with it and had some coaches employeed but they never ran the program and neither will another club. Will they employ some coaches from other or newer clubs yes that's a possibility but that's about the extend of it. They are moving away from coaches that have 3 other club teams and want more dedicated ones.
[/QUOTE]
You are correct. Though I can not confirm your last sentence but that appears to be an inference based upon knowledge of the coaches and their duties.

But...I could be wrong.
Yes, you could be wrong. LAG does not want to have specific relationships with club programs which is why they ended their affiliations. This partly added to the demise of LAGSB. Internally they are keeping everything in house.

"We are assembling an absolute ‘bomb squad’ of high level, experienced coaches to create a new evolution in youth soccer in Orange County.” Said CEO Tim Woodcock.

I have no true idea of the cost to join the new evolution? I know many people in this find game of ours and from coaching stand point there really good from what I hear. You don;t make statements like this if you can;t back it up.

Back