ALBION Coaching Carousel

"We are assembling an absolute ‘bomb squad’ of high level, experienced coaches to create a new evolution in youth soccer in Orange County.” Said CEO Tim Woodcock.

I have no true idea of the cost to join the new evolution? I know many people in this find game of ours and from coaching stand point there really good from what I hear. You don;t make statements like this if you can;t back it up.

I suppose you think no one has ever made claims like that before.

I suppose you think no one has ever made claims like that before.
Everyone makes claims, but the kind of jack their asking to train boys & girls is getting a lot more expensive then when you ran BOD back in the day. This 2020 bro. It;s easy to make a claim, it's another to back up that claim with proof and evidence :)

Last edited:
Everyone makes claims, but the kind of jack their asking to train boys & girls is getting a lot more expensive then when you ran BOD back in the day. This 2020 bro. It;s easy to make a claim, it's another to back up that claim with proof and evidence :)

It’s all hyperbole and gaslighting. Taking advantage of a generation of parents who never played soccer or understood the game.

At the end of the day, at its very core, it’s just youth soccer. If you can’t coach or develop players, then you will be found out. Or just continue to rebrand.

50 years from now. Things will be different

50 years from now. Things will be different
50 years from now - 90% of the kids who are currently at clubs will just play whatever they end up calling rec soccer and only the remaining 10% will play for academies (which will be fully funded). If not, the USNT is doomed.

50 years from now - 90% of the kids who are currently at clubs will just play whatever they end up calling rec soccer and only the remaining 10% will play for academies (which will be fully funded). If not, the USNT is doomed.
Wasn’t that 30 years ago? Make Soccer in America Greatish Again.

Wasn’t that 30 years ago? Make Soccer in America Greatish Again.
I wasn't around 30 years ago. (In the soccer world, I mean.) I'm just comparing the US today, with it's current crop of uninformed parents who all think their kid might go pro, to the European countries I'm familiar with where people are more realistic about their kid's level.

I wasn't around 30 years ago. (In the soccer world, I mean.) I'm just comparing the US today, with it's current crop of uninformed parents who all think their kid might go pro, to the European countries I'm familiar with where people are more realistic about their kid's level.
When I played in the 80s' there was "Rec" soccer and "Club" soccer. The rec program was run through the local parks and rec organization. Your team was mostly made up of kids from within 10 miles of where you lived or based on the school you went to. There wasn't a female league, so each team had a few girls on it. This was not in California, so maybe it was different here.
Around 6th grade, the best player or 2 from each team were asked to join a club team. There wasn't 4 levels of teams within a club. If you were on the club team, you were on the 1st team and that was it. Club coaches would check out rec games once in a while and they'd introduce themselves to the rec coach. No animosity. No one trying to "poach" players. It was cooperative (at least from my lens as a 12 year old. Maybe it wasn't.).
Private training didn't really exist back then. But there were kids who stood out. Better technically, tactically and physically than all of the others.

30 years from now the generation currently playing will have kids and will be wiser then the current parental group now, having been through it.

easy to sell people with limited experience and get them excited when LFCOC put Jurgen Klopp on their adds like he’s gonna show up at OCGP and coach a flight 1 boys team.

30 years from now the generation currently playing will have kids and will be wiser then the current parental group now, having been through it.

easy to sell people with limited experience and get them excited when LFCOC put Jurgen Klopp on their adds like he’s gonna show up at OCGP and coach a flight 1 boys team.

It’s an authentic Liverpool Academy experience, my kid will be asked to join their first team, and Jurgen will coach my kid!!

It’s an authentic Liverpool Academy experience, my kid will be asked to join their first team, and Jurgen will coach my kid!!
Mo Salah will be working with the attacking players. And Virgil Van Dijk will work with the center backs. They’ll be running a camp at Harvard Park in Irvine. Low low price of $10,000 per day.

Ziggy leaves ALBION Chula Vista and ALBION professional amateurs to take job in Guatemala. Haha! I wonder where NG puts all that saved payroll? I’m sure back into the program and not into his pocket. Oh wait what was I thinking. He doesn’t know any better!

Then quit on them halfway thru the season :D

Yes he left for a job in Mexico. And it’s not semi-pro. None of the players are paid to play, they actually pay to play still. The may get a free meal every now and again but have to pay there way.
Oh. Lol. So they’re just called Albion Pros? Too funny

Back