A New Product that Blocks TURF Heat to the Feet

Product has been selling on Amazon for couple years now, 4 stars feedback but obviously some of those are "loaded" reviews. Some say it made a big difference others not so much.

Stock insoles are normally thin and not too good at much and there is a good aftermarket for 3 party ones. Everyone seems to have a brand preference, our son liked the Spenco Rx ones.

The physics hasn't changed.

I reviewed this whole thread, since it is 3 years old and not very long. I noticed that the website linked in one post is dead.

Is the product available now?

Is there a patent?
Physics continue to be defied.
It’s still up and running.
Apparently it’s product has crossed into multiple areas.

Physics continue to be defied.
It’s still up and running.
Apparently it’s product has crossed into multiple areas.

After a quick web search, I found that the sellers have posted scientific evidence that their product is the best out there -- a 6th-grade science fair project.

Best of luck to all involved.

Grea
After a quick web search, I found that the sellers have posted scientific evidence that their product is the best out there -- a 6th-grade science fair project.

Best of luck to all involved.
Ah, I see. Apparently in your eyes nothing can ever bend. TG the world is flat.

Last edited:
FYI - Yes and No,
Foil can be used to block Direct heat radiation , Foil has no Insulation properties, in fact it accelerates conduction, Foil conducts heat when in contact with another material. This is the reason it is used in baking. Foil needs to be used in conjunction with airspace to block radiation heat. It is not a insulator
So when the bottom of the cleat heats up, the foil will actually conduct heat towards the insole and towards foot.
This is incorrect. I put foil on my daughters cleats and tested at Silverlakes turf fields on 95+ degrees. One time she had blisters without foil. She never had blisters again with foil. It's ugly and wears out eventually but it definitely cut the heat. It's also important to put shiny side down.

Back