2021-2022 schedule ETA?

Schedule has been out from ECNL to the clubs for awhile, ask your club. Two girls at two different ECNL clubs and have both schedules.
The schedule has not been out. If I cannot access it on the Internet it’s not out. I’m not talking about a boot leg schedule that may or may not be right. I want to know what time we’re playing and where we’re playing. Some people actually have to make plans. Knowing who we play is useless

The schedule has not been out. If I cannot access it on the Internet it’s not out. I’m not talking about a boot leg schedule that may or may not be right. I want to know what time we’re playing and where we’re playing. Some people actually have to make plans. Knowing who we play is useless
It has been “out to the clubs”. Meaning your club knows what day you are playing and are working with the other teams to confirm start times and venues, the things a League doesn’t run.

It has been “out to the clubs”. Meaning your club knows what day you are playing and are working with the other teams to confirm start times and venues, the things a League doesn’t run.
[/QUOTE

I understand. I know the “it’s not official” schedule.
I’d love to have times. Trying to schedule next weekend. Radio silence when I ask times. Frustrating

I wonder why they moved the event from Phx to the surf location. Is that to help them make up for lost revenue over the past covid year? That event has been in Phx for as long as I can remember.

ECNL NATIONAL EVENTS

We are supposed to be going to the TN event for my D's U15 team. My wife was going to book plane tickets this weekend. Now it just says U16-U18, so not sure what is going on.

ECNL NATIONAL EVENTS

We are supposed to be going to the TN event for my D's U15 team. My wife was going to book plane tickets this weekend. Now it just says U16-U18, so not sure what is going on.

No U-15 teams will be playing in TN due to U-18/19 teams needing additional exposure due to covid leaving not enough field space......so do not book the tickets......

Yes, ECNL themselves announced this as the reason for the change...... those fields in Phoenix are sikkk too and much better than O'side but can't beat the new drive :)

correction on O'side....its says it is at Del Mar....at Surf Cup those fields were in rough shape...... they need money spending on them.....watering and repairing..... hopefully they do this before the ECNL showcase......

Yes, ECNL themselves announced this as the reason for the change...... those fields in Phoenix are sikkk too and much better than O'side but can't beat the new drive :)
The fields are awesome and first class. Plus, a drink with Hound is always nice. See you all in Del Mar, CA

correction on O'side....its says it is at Del Mar....at Surf Cup those fields were in rough shape...... they need money spending on them.....watering and repairing..... hopefully they do this before the ECNL showcase......
Del Mar has ok fields and not worth the drive, moo :) Happy Friday brother.

Pay the $15 and make that change anytime bro

Back