2021-2022 schedule ETA?

With season starting in just over 3 weeks, it sure would be great to get a schedule so we can plan travel, child care, etc, but my guess is as good as yours at this point. Fingers crossed it happens soon!

With season starting in just over 3 weeks, it sure would be great to get a schedule so we can plan travel, child care, etc, but my guess is as good as yours at this point. Fingers crossed it happens soon!
Clubs have it to some extent. We know who we’re playing week 1 and that we will be out of state week 2.

I don't know if this helps anyone but the schedule we received is tentative .
My daughter plays for Strikers G2005 ECNL
9/11 Rebels (Away)
9/12 Surf (Away)
9/18 Eagles (Away)
9/19 LAFC Real SoCal (Away)
10/2 Phoenix Rising (Home)
10/3 AZ Arsenal (Home)
10/9 San Diego ECNL Showcase
10/23 SoCal Blues (Home)
10/24 Sharks (Home)
10/30 Slammers HB (Away)
10/31 Slammers (Away)
11/12 ECNL Fall Showcase
11/20 Sharks (Away)
3/26 LA Breakers (Home)
3/27 Beach (Home)
Strikers home games are usually at great park.

I think the way that it works is that the league provides the schedules to the clubs for a review to make sure there are no conflicts/issues before they release the schedules.
or maybe one top club decides they fear a loss to another top club too early in the season so the they have time to adjust the schedule to beat up on the sheep

I don't know if this helps anyone but the schedule we received is tentative .
My daughter plays for Strikers G2005 ECNL
9/11 Rebels (Away)
9/12 Surf (Away)
9/18 Eagles (Away)
9/19 LAFC Real SoCal (Away)
10/2 Phoenix Rising (Home)
10/3 AZ Arsenal (Home)
10/9 San Diego ECNL Showcase
10/23 SoCal Blues (Home)
10/24 Sharks (Home)
10/30 Slammers HB (Away)
10/31 Slammers (Away)
11/12 ECNL Fall Showcase
11/20 Sharks (Away)
3/26 LA Breakers (Home)
3/27 Beach (Home)
Strikers home games are usually at great park.
Thanks for this - helpful! Also, the SD ECNL showcase on 10/9-11 is only for U12-U14 so won't apply to your age group. Info is posted on the ECNL website

Schedule has been out from ECNL to the clubs for awhile, ask your club. Two girls at two different ECNL clubs and have both schedules.
Do they have a schedule with the actual time of the game and field location? Because that’s not what our ECNL club gave out to parents, just who we were playing.

Back