In a clip of an interview that has since been widely shared on social media, the city of Houston’s police chief criticised US President Donald Trump for his handling of the ongoing protests over the killing of George Floyd and advised him to “keep his mouth shut”.

“It was painful to watch peaceful protestors be subjected to tear gas in order for the President to go across the street to a church I believe he’s attended only once,” Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) added in a statement.

"There is no right to riot, no right to destroy others’ property ... but there is a fundamental — a Constitutional — right to protest, and I’m against clearing out a peaceful protest for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop,'' said Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse.

South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, the only black Republican in the Senate, said Trump’s visit to the church was unhelpful and not something Scott would have done

I marched today. “Say his name!” “GEORGE FLOYD!” My pitbull marched with me, thereby breaking her social activism cherry.

1. Spent 5 years in prison for a violent home invasion and armed robbery in 2007. He beat and robbed a pregnant black woman.
2. Theft with a firearm.
3. Trying to use counterfeit currency.
4. Driving while under the influence of meth and Fentanyl.
5. Resisting arrest.
6. Served 10 months for cocaine possession in December 2005.
7. Arrested for drug possession in October 2002.
8. Served 30 days for criminal trespass in 2002.
9. Served time in jail for theft in 1998.

... yeah, he's definitely a hero to the black community. Glad you were able to march in support of his character content.

The left-wing Ethical Society of Police (ESOP) responded by saying in a statement: “One of the people murdered last night was a retired St. Louis City Captain. He was murdered by looters at a pawnshop. He was the type of brother that would’ve given his life to save them if he had to. Violence is not the answer, whether it’s a citizen or officer.”

“This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn’t read, in front of a church he doesn’t attend, invoking laws he doesn’t understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity.”

— Robert Hendrickson, Rector at St. Philip’s Episcopal Church in Tucson, Arizona.

“This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn’t read, in front of a church he doesn’t attend, invoking laws he doesn’t understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity.”

— Robert Hendrickson, Rector at St. Philip’s Episcopal Church in Tucson, Arizona.
Says the protector of Catholic priests?
Too funny, no bottom for you lefties.

Back