LMAO! Wait... did this clown just compare the filibuster to Jim Crow?

Let's see here...
Well of course it is since the writer of and half the signers of the Declaration of Independence were slave owners...

You might have meant "you're welcome, Rachel..." but it's a free country, so you should feel free to spell like the dumb Trumpie you are.

Rachael / Rachel you ignorant slut....
Rachael is a spelling of Rachel that's been around since at least the 19th century. It puts a slight English twist on the old Hebrew Rachel. Rachel, however, has always been the preferred spelling of this name. ... Otherwise Rachael is just a slightly more elaborate spelling of Rachel.
Being transracial, how do prefer it spelled?

I’ll take this one. You might listen again, Dick, to the Trump supporter just before he cold cocks the woman half his size, when he calls for Trump’s help twice.

Someone else already took it. Sorry you got out of bed for nothing, dipshit.

Maybe next time she won't run over and throw herself in harm's way. We're done with the bullshit... in case you hadn't noticed.

... your welcome Rachael...
You might have meant "you're welcome, Rachel...”
Rachael is a spelling of Rachel that's been around since at least the 19th century. It puts a slight English twist on the old Hebrew Rachel. Rachel, however, has always been the preferred spelling of this name. ... Otherwise Rachael is just a slightly more elaborate spelling of Rachel.
“Your” an idiot.

Maybe next time she won't run over and throw herself in harm's way. We're done with the bullshit... in case you hadn't noticed.
Plotting again? What unconstitutional terrorist action are you planning this time?

I was thinking about forcing a healthcare on American citizens without the correct process or vote.

Oh wait! That's already been done...
You said you were “done with the bullshit” of a woman standing up to protect children from a belligerent Trump supporter. So what are you planning to do this time to violently harm women?

You said you were “done with the bullshit” of a woman standing up to protect children from a belligerent Trump supporter. So what are you planning to do this time to violently harm women?

This time? When was "last" time? Actually, if a woman stood in front of my car and held up her sign, I'd make sure to use it as a sail as I flew down the freeway with my new 'hood' ornament.

This time? When was "last" time? Actually, if a woman stood in front of my car and held up her sign, I'd make sure to use it as a sail as I flew down the freeway with my new 'hood' ornament.
If you have a prior history of violence against women, coupled with your prospective plan to run women over with your car, I encourage you to turn yourself into the police.

Hey Trumpie; you can cut and paste! So you misspelled Rachel, repeatedly. Yore use to that, arnt you?

As you can tell by his name, "Outlaw" is one tough hombre, of whatever gender. LOL!

Back