“This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn’t read, in front of a church he doesn’t attend, invoking laws he doesn’t understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity.”

— Robert Hendrickson, Rector at St. Philip’s Episcopal Church in Tucson, Arizona.

Oh lookie... he's a BLM puppet. You think he knows Black Lives Matter only cares about black lives lost to white cops?

The left side keeps saying the FBI made "mistakes." I do think emails can be misread and he played that well. Hard to tell but I really did not like his smirks and keep saying, "general Barr." Is that on purpose or to go quick? Words play on peoples emotions!!!

The left side keeps saying the FBI made "mistakes." I do think emails can be misread and he played that well. Hard to tell but I really did not like his smirks and keep saying, "general Barr." Is that on purpose or to go quick? Words play on peoples emotions!!!
Its a diversion. They got him to admit the warrant application should not have been approved.

I guess just fox is playing live Q & A with Rod. I watched 7 days straight 24/7 protesting & riots and looting and murder (I 100% support peaceful protest) and before the virus & the riots I was looking forward to hearing from Rod. TY Fox for letting me take a break from all the other news. Viewers from CNN won;t see this and that's alright. Watch the news cast tonight and see what they highlight.

Dick D is trying to make me feel guilty for wanting to hear from Rod today. He wants baseball back just like me. I can;t believe what I'm hearing today. Hey Dick, I just want my life back. I want to work. My dd would like to go back to school and be able to play soccer and my son would like to go back to college. My wife and I want to go to the beach and relax and keep working hard and try and love others.

Back