Somebody sounds very cranky that so many of the sleazebags surrounding his hero are going to jail.
Sorry, bud...maybe you can bid on Paulie's fur coat before he goes away for good.

So who are you hoping to see elected president in 2020 messy?

Last edited:
So who are you hoping to see elected president in 2020 messy?
Too early to know, for me. I like Biden and Hickenlooper and Klobuchar and Gillibrand, so far. Although Biden hasn’t announced.
If nobody is going to really capture the imagination like Bill Clinton or Obama, then a moderate Democrat would be my choice (although O and Clinton were both moderate Democrats, but the more exciting candidates so far, like Kamala, are too far left to win...she or Beto should be VP).

How a

How about you, tenacious?

Honestly I almost feel I could take your thoughts and pass them off as my own they are so close to mine. Although there are so many candidates who I really know nothing about that I'm feel a bit over-whelmed.

Last edited:
Honestly I almost feel I could take your thoughts and pass them off as my own they are so close to mine own. Although there are so many candidates who I really know nothing about that I'm feel a bit over-whelmed.
Get a room and some balls. What's with you people?

Honestly I almost feel I could take your thoughts and pass them off as my own they are so close to mine own. Although there are so many candidates who I really know nothing about that I'm feel a bit over-whelmed.
So much time for the vetting to go on. It will work it's way out and hopefully without the Russians influence this time.

I voted for the republican.
My choice was Cruz.

You were with Lyn' Ted as I recall. Speaking of ball-less... did Trump ever apologize for calling Ted's wife ugly? Would be sickening to think that Cruz is out there stumping for Trump, if those tweets ripping on his wife are still on the Donald's homepage.

You were with Lyn' Ted as I recall. Speaking of ball-less... did Trump ever apologize for calling Ted's wife ugly? Would be sickening to think that Cruz is out there stumping for Trump, if those tweets ripping on his wife are still on the Donald's homepage.
Yes, I agree with you totally, that was one of the many times I thought Trump was finished, but you people and your witch hunt keep bringing me and probably many others right back in support of him.
How bad of a candidate did you nominate?

Back