Is that what he said? lol
I knew he must have said something since he'd obviously been canceled given the coverage. Which is one of the reasons I have for voting for someone like Bernie. Or Warren. Did you see how she went after Bloomberg? And he's a democrat.

D'oh! Let me clarify since my premium membership no longer lets me fix mistakes. What I meant to say is some of Bernie and Warren's fans seem really hardcore- and I have a thing about voting for people where the possibility they might one day purge me is even on the table.

Is that what he said? lol
I knew he must have said something since he'd obviously been canceled given the coverage. Which is one of the reasons I have for voting for someone like Bernie. Or Warren. Did you see how she went after Bloomberg? And he's a democrat.

He quit in the middle of a show. That doesn't happen very often.

Not sure I agree. I'm sort of with J Carville when he said it's like Bernie isn't really running. He's going to stick up for Castro / call out Israel; and win the state of Florida in November? Or what about how Bernie's stance of "no fracking" is going to play in central and western Pennsylvania? Yikes.

Anyway, I'm just not felling the burn. Trump or Bernie? One of them wants to give my money to rich people and the other to poor people. Forget that! I'm for the younger of the two older moderates left in the race. Go Bloomberg.

With my no party preference registration, I may request a Democratic Paty ballot tomorrow and vote for Steyer.

https://www.denverpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/trump-and-dems-cartoon-beeler.jpg?w=620

Yep.....It still fits YOUR bitter Party today......

It's funny watching Trump wear this stock market crash. Nobody is blaming him for the coronavirus (other than just being an idiot about how to handle it) or the crash, but as he flails desperately trying to deny that there's any real problem, or that it's the Dems' or the media's fault, he's wearing this disaster like a tailor-made suit. Let him!

It's funny watching Trump wear this stock market crash. Nobody is blaming him for the coronavirus (other than just being an idiot about how to handle it) or the crash, but as he flails desperately trying to deny that there's any real problem, or that it's the Dems' or the media's fault, he's wearing this disaster like a tailor-made suit. Let him!

Both the Market crash and the COVID-19 disaster are directly
related to Democrats INACTION'S......

Oh, but the False Impeachment was very very very important....

Democrats are CRIMINAL scum....

You certainly attempt to bestow a great deal of power to "Democrats".

Perfect. Keep saying that! You get to wear it. See you in November.

Yeah.....Good ol Flea Bitten Hair Plugs has a chance like a fart in a whirlwind...

The DNC is manufacturing votes....Literally, and there is NO WAY America is
going to accept a hair sniffing-vulgar-perverted-criminal-liar running the country
as he and Obama did after the success the current administration has shown
this Country..!

Even MSNBC has called out Joe Biden for his " Touchy-Feely " episodes...Yuk !

Iraq War veteran confronts Joe Biden 4 days ago...

Michigan Auto assembler confronts Joe Biden yesterday....

NO F-NNN way this guy should be allowed to ruin OUR Country.....

I see some scared Trumpies on here.
Very simple, if the economy picks back up before November and is humming as it was, Trump wins.
If it is struggling, he loses. He has no good will.

I see some scared Trumpies on here.
Very simple, if the economy picks back up before November and is humming as it was, Trump wins.
If it is struggling, he loses. He has no good will.

You just EXPOSED the intent of COVID-19.....

Make sure you thank the Chinese for sacrificing over 200 - 500,000
OF THEIR citizens
in an attempt to accomplish what you've just implied....

Back