Funny how whenever the TRUTH is coming out in large
quantities those " Spam " posts pop up to ruin the momentum
or the Forum site completely.....

Obama on power in DC: "I've got a pen, and I've got a phone."
Right...Bush said "Hey Barry, if you don't like the reorganization submitted by GM, just fire the CEO and you decide what is right and proper, then have the government run the company as you see fit."

"In an extraordinary move, the administration forced the departure of Rick Wagoner as CEO of General Motors over the weekend, and implicit in Obama's remarks was that the government holds the ability to pull the plug on that company or Chrysler."
Do you mean that Bush and GM agreed in the initial loan that the government would have such power? Thanks for letting me know!

Do you mean that Bush and GM agreed in the initial loan that the government would have such power? Thanks for letting me know!
I'm letting you know you're a lying sack of shit...
You don't want to have a conversation, you want to be a half wit...
Carry on.

I'm letting you know you're a lying sack of shit...
You don't want to have a conversation, you want to be a half wit...
Carry on.
How so, stupid? Bush loaned the money. Loans are usually in contract form. You think Obama just exercised rights that the federal government doesn't have over a business? Connect the dots, dummy.
I don't even know, but I have the power of deductive reasoning to recognize that Obama must have been acting under the authority granted to the Feds in the Bush bailout loan.
What is with you people? You and Iz and Multi are so incredibly unsophisticated...I should hold a seminar, fer crissake.

How so, stupid? Bush loaned the money. Loans are usually in contract form. You think Obama just exercised rights that the federal government doesn't have over a business? Connect the dots, dummy.
I don't even know, but I have the power of deductive reasoning to recognize that Obama must have been acting under the authority granted to the Feds in the Bush bailout loan.
What is with you people? You and Iz and Multi are so incredibly unsophisticated...I should hold a seminar, fer crissake.

The dots have been connected for you, you pinhead. Your deductive reasoning is flawed and the authority you speak of did not exist until Obama his pen and his phone decided it should exist.
The fact that you say "I don't even know" says volumes about you...LOOK IT UP!
I have no problem with bailing out GM. The government take over ordered by BHO is right out of the politburo. Research politburo.
Come back when you want to converse, but do some research so you don't seem so fuckin stupid.
Look up extraordinary, look up how many times the US government has taken over a private company. Do some research on Obama & the UAW.

"In an extraordinary move, the administration forced the departure of Rick Wagoner as CEO of General Motors over the weekend, and implicit in Obama's remarks was that the government holds the ability to pull the plug on that company or Chrysler."
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...bama-administration-took-taxpayers-for-a-ride

Last edited:
The dots have been connected for you, you pinhead. Your deductive reasoning is flawed and the authority you speak of did not exist until Obama his pen and his phone decided it should exist.
I have no problem with bailing out GM. The government take over ordered by BHO is right out of the politburo. Research politburo.
Come back when you want to converse, but do some research so you don't seem so fuckin stupid.
Look up extraordinary, look up how many times the US government has taken over a private company. Do some research on Obama & the UAW.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...bama-administration-took-taxpayers-for-a-ride
It's not possible to be this stupid. Do you think the government can come into my business and fire me and take over? Are you that dumb? Do you not think they got that right from somewhere? Any idea from where that right derived? Are you ignoring these questions on purpose, or are you really that stupid? Can I break it down for you, idiot? When did they get a lot of money? Who gave it to them? What did the agreement say when GM took the money that Bush gave them? I don't know, but it seems obvious...if you have any level of sophistication, that is. You clearly do not.

Now back to contracts? Lol!

It's not possible to be this stupid. Do you think the government can come into my business and fire me and take over? Are you that dumb? Do you not think they got that right from somewhere? Any idea from where that right derived? Are you ignoring these questions on purpose, or are you really that stupid? Can I break it down for you, idiot? When did they get a lot of money? Who gave it to them? What did the agreement say when GM took the money that Bush gave them? I don't know, but it seems obvious...if you have any level of sophistication, that is. You clearly do not.
Poser

Hey look here, Lion! I see there were conditions to Bush's loan which seemed to give the government some say over GM's business. Golly, what a surprise! The government gets to determine the "viability" of the company and make the company comply with "restructuring targets." I wonder what the loan docs said about firing the execs who failed to comply with the loan conditions? Do you halfway understand yet? Or do you still think Obama came in and took over ? How did he do that? A military occupation?

On the Republican side, the real dividing point between the administration and bailout critics in Congress has had more to do with the conditions imposed on the loans — not the aid itself.

These differences came to a head in the Senate over the question of how to treat the United Auto Workers, and what pressure should be put on the union to bring down wage levels to match those paid to non-UAW workers at US plants operated by Honda or Toyota for example.

Senate Republican conservatives insisted that the UAW agree to specific wage adjustments by a date certain in 2009. When the union rejected this demand as political, Republicans killed the bill.

The White House agreed that wage concessions would be needed but thought the better test should be the viability of the companies — not some fixed formula imposed on management and the union. There was real discomfort in the administration with what many saw as a regional, anti-union slant as Republicans from the South — where non-UAW, foreign owned plants are more common — demanded concessions that jeopardized aid to an industry so vital to much of the Midwest.

Thus the loan agreements drafted by Treasury take a more flexible approach. There are “Restructuring Targets” to be met in the companies’ recovery plans, including moving to a more competitive wage structure by the end of 2009. But there is also some leeway if alternative savings can be found. The restructuring report due March 31 “shall identify any deviations from the Restructuring Targets and explain the rationale for these deviations, including an explanation of why such deviations do not jeopardize the Borrower’s long-term viability.”

In explaining his decision Friday, Bush said holding back "would leave the next president to confront the demise of a major American industry in his first days of office.

Don't waste your time.

Hey look here, Lion! I see there were conditions to Bush's loan which seemed to give the government some say over GM's business. Golly, what a surprise! The government gets to determine the "viability" of the company and make the company comply with "restructuring targets." I wonder what the loan docs said about firing the execs who failed to comply with the loan conditions? Do you halfway understand yet? Or do you still think Obama came in and took over ? How did he do that? A military occupation?

On the Republican side, the real dividing point between the administration and bailout critics in Congress has had more to do with the conditions imposed on the loans — not the aid itself.

These differences came to a head in the Senate over the question of how to treat the United Auto Workers, and what pressure should be put on the union to bring down wage levels to match those paid to non-UAW workers at US plants operated by Honda or Toyota for example.

Senate Republican conservatives insisted that the UAW agree to specific wage adjustments by a date certain in 2009. When the union rejected this demand as political, Republicans killed the bill.

The White House agreed that wage concessions would be needed but thought the better test should be the viability of the companies — not some fixed formula imposed on management and the union. There was real discomfort in the administration with what many saw as a regional, anti-union slant as Republicans from the South — where non-UAW, foreign owned plants are more common — demanded concessions that jeopardized aid to an industry so vital to much of the Midwest.

Thus the loan agreements drafted by Treasury take a more flexible approach. There are “Restructuring Targets” to be met in the companies’ recovery plans, including moving to a more competitive wage structure by the end of 2009. But there is also some leeway if alternative savings can be found. The restructuring report due March 31 “shall identify any deviations from the Restructuring Targets and explain the rationale for these deviations, including an explanation of why such deviations do not jeopardize the Borrower’s long-term viability.”

In explaining his decision Friday, Bush said holding back "would leave the next president to confront the demise of a major American industry in his first days of office.
Sucker

Back