2020 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!! EXTENDED TO SPRING '21!!!!

My dd sent me her Spring schedule last week so I would assume most players know their Spring schedule. Mostly regional games highlighted by playing Georgetown at the Jefferson Cup and away at Virginia Tech. Our sneak peak for the fall is that the coach has said the team is going to Hawaii to play Hawaii and Oregon and will try to stop in SoCal to play a local school on the way.

Simi--Nice spring games & fall sneak peak sounds awesome as well!! Keep us posted & good luck to your DD!!

My DD on quarter system, so right now we are in "winter"....so our "spring" games are much later than everyone else's...no schedule at all yet...and no sneak peak for fall either -- it's all a big mystery still!!!

My dd sent me her Spring schedule last week so I would assume most players know their Spring schedule. Mostly regional games highlighted by playing Georgetown at the Jefferson Cup and away at Virginia Tech. Our sneak peak for the fall is that the coach has said the team is going to Hawaii to play Hawaii and Oregon and will try to stop in SoCal to play a local school on the way.
Agreed my DD got her Spring schedule a few weeks ago. I don't think it will be posted until first week of February until final times and locations are solidified. We are ACC taking on SEC teams in Spring play.

Post those Spring Schedules HERE!!

I looked, but can't find schedules for Colorado, Pepperdine, UC Irvine, LMU, USD, SDSU, CSUN, Hawaii or UCSD online.

Games Start this weekend! Pepp vs LBSU and USD!!! Let the talk begin!!!

Pepperdine and Santa Clara will battle for the WCC crown in 2020. BYU on the outside after losing lots of seniors.

USF, USD and Gonzga lose some scoring punch.

UOP, Loyola and SMC gain new coaches from winning programs

going to be a battle for the middle tier next year.

Watched the alumni match this past weekend. The alumni “won”. Current squad looked rusty. I know it’s only the alumni game but was hoping to see a little more.

I can't find Stanford's spring schedule online either. With spring games starting soon, you would think these programs would make a better effort to publicize their games. They should be taking advantage of every chance they get to build a fan base. Ah well, it's just women's soccer.:rolleyes:

If I recall correctly, they didn’t publish it last year either... usually they host various teams from the general Bay Area

USC lost to ISAW (charity group made up of NWSL players not on national teams) 2-1.

Any other weekend updates?

USD played both teams last year and got schlacked by Pepperdine and lost a close one to LB. This year they look completely different. Vs. Pepperdine, controlled the pace, out possessed and had a ton of shots on goal. Against LB, they played okay but you could tell they (all the teams) were pretty tired. poor kids (all the kids for that matter) had to play back to back games with only a 30 minute break. I think it was a good start to spring ball for all the teams...fun day of soccer!

USD played both teams last year and got schlacked by Pepperdine and lost a close one to LB. This year they look completely different. Vs. Pepperdine, controlled the pace, out possessed and had a ton of shots on goal. Against LB, they played okay but you could tell they (all the teams) were pretty tired. poor kids (all the kids for that matter) had to play back to back games with only a 30 minute break. I think it was a good start to spring ball for all the teams...fun day of soccer!

Can't tell much from spring. Big hole to fill at forward with Moses gone. She was a 5th year senior and adept at getting her shot.

Scores of LB vs USD and USD vs Pepp?

Back