2020 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!! EXTENDED TO SPRING '21!!!!

I believe Pac-12 football was going to allow family. I wonder if that happened and if that can happen with soccer in the various conferences.
If I were making the decision, it would depend on the ability to socially distance the spectators and the number of bathrooms.

Question folks... what kind of recruiting activities typically happen after the official visit say from now (Junior year) until signing day? Appreciate any insights..
A lot of hand-wringing hoping that nothing happens to screw up the situation before start of Freshman year. These days coaching staff can change at the last minute to a coach you didn't sign up for and new coaches coming in can change scholarship offers and promises.

A lot of hand-wringing hoping that nothing happens to screw up the situation before start of Freshman year. These days coaching staff can change at the last minute to a coach you didn't sign up for and new coaches coming in can change scholarship offers and promises.
100% correct 43. I wont share about what just happen to my friends dd. Be patient is all he said to me. I told him, "Thank you friend." That is a good friend. I hate it when people blackmail me and tell me I better not leave or else or try and pressure me or my dd to rush big decisions for the four most important years of her life. That's prime time, 18-22 years of age.

best way to download games?

I have not heard anything about how/if games will be streamed, but I'm guessing if we are lucky conference games will be streamed on WCCtv however I'm not holding my breath. At the bare minimum we maybe able to get the link to film from home games. *sigh*

I'm hoping the SC game will be streamed on Pac12 but who knows.

I have not heard anything about how/if games will be streamed, but I'm guessing if we are lucky conference games will be streamed on WCCtv however I'm not holding my breath. At the bare minimum we maybe able to get the link to film from home games. *sigh*

I'm hoping the SC game will be streamed on Pac12 but who knows.

As of now, USC’s schedule is NOT showing the Pepp game among the ones that will be televised/streamed. Hopefully that will change (since spectators will be restricted, I’m hoping the PAC-12 schools use the technology to stream all the games, even if just with a single or double camera and no commentators)

As of now, USC’s schedule is NOT showing the Pepp game among the ones that will be televised/streamed. Hopefully that will change (since spectators will be restricted, I’m hoping the PAC-12 schools use the technology to stream all the games, even if just with a single or double camera and no commentators)
I think no commentators would usually be an improvement.

I think no commentators would usually be an improvement.

I remember watching a UW game a few seasons ago (live-streamed, I think, so a local UW-supported feed through the Network) and they had two young women broadcasters - one had been part of the program a year or a few years prior. And they were delightful. Enthusiastic w/o being cloying, not shy about offering critiques of the Huskies but providing insightful commentary. They added to my enjoyment of the broadcast (not usually the case).

So are these games really going to go on? We have scrimmages with Cal Baptist, Santa Clara and SAC state.

No fans So the streams better be good
If they have a livestream, the camera person will probably be some freshman from some other sports team with almost no camera experience. They will zoom in too much and often times the ball will be out of the frame. The commentators will miss announcing a large percentage of the visiting team's substitutions and will mispronounce or misidentify a good number of the others.

Back