2020 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!! EXTENDED TO SPRING '21!!!!

People are so mean to me.

Do you agree with @beachbum that Johns Hopkins and the CDC are fabricating Covid-19 deaths for their own nefarious agenda? What is their agenda again? I keep forgetting.
You get what you give.....

Do I agree that many Covid Deaths are misclassified, yes. Are there nefarious people who do it for profit, yes (there are some sick people out there). Do I believe it is an broad nefarious conspiracy, no. Therefore I can’t answer your question, because I don’t know.

I would be interested in your take on how 30+ testing facilities in Florida can have a 100% Positive testing rate over the same period of time, but that’s for another thread.....let’s get back ON TOPIC!

You get what you give.....

Do I agree that many Covid Deaths are misclassified, yes. Are there nefarious people who do it for profit, yes (there are some sick people out there). Do I believe it is an broad nefarious conspiracy, no. Therefore I can’t answer your question, because I don’t know.

I would be interested in your take on how 30+ testing facilities in Florida can have a 100% Positive testing rate over the same period of time, but that’s for another thread.....let’s get back ON TOPIC!

Stay on topic? Tell that to Mr. QAnon. I don’t take threads off topic, but I’ll definitely shove people the rest of the way through the rabbit hole they started down on their own.

Stay on topic? Tell that to Mr. QAnon. I don’t take threads off topic, but I’ll definitely shove people the rest of the way through the rabbit hole they started down on their own.
Please dont push or shove innocent souls down the hole. Some are just trying to figure things out, just taking a little peak down the rabbit hole and mean no harm.

1598017919550.png

Your have your head in the sand if you think entities don't have an agenda's and yes Johns Hopkins, The CDC, Fox, CNN etc.. all have agendas. And I'm sure nobody would ever work the system and say a death was caused by Covid just to get money from the Government. So you go ahead and listen to whatever sources that you listen to, don't question anything that your being fed and be like every other little lamb.
Who on here is claiming Covid doesn’t exist? I have only heard the stance that it isn’t as deadly as much of the media would have you believe.

Just keep doing you as it is further reinforcement of my initial thoughts on what type of person you are.
Just read an interesting article by a group of psychologist who stated that when some individuals are faced with trauma or something out of their control, they will use a denial mechanism to be able to cope with the event or thing downplaying it, often subconsciously.

Just read an interesting article by a group of psychologist who stated that when some individuals are faced with trauma or something out of their control, they will use a denial mechanism to be able to cope with the event or thing downplaying it, often subconsciously.
And some expect everyone to have their viewpoint and speak down towards those that have opposing views. You’ve tried numberous times to interject yourself and counter things I’ve said and Been wrong 99% of the time.

So please stay in your lane cause your not welcome in mine.

Back to soccer. It is truly a bummer that these hard working young ladies are getting a monkey wrench thrown in their plans. It is a similar situation for those playing professional soccer. The NWSL hasn't revealed a plan on how they are going to pull off next season and they are planning on going forward with an expansion draft for two teams (Nashville and Sacramento) and a college draft. The real question is how many seniors are going to just enter the draft and forgo the spring season and/or forgo an additional year of eligibility.

Players like Macario and many of the foreign players I imagine would forgo another year especially if they are going to graduate this year. This will be a very interesting next six months.

Stay safe everyone. Wear a mask that cover your mouth AND your nose. Keep your distance. Be kind. We will make it through this together.

Macario would be better served going to Europe but I imagine that she will stay put until she gets her US citizenship. It's going to cost her some dough but maybe it will be worth it since the US really only has one or two elite professional strikers.

Macario would be better served going to Europe but I imagine that she will stay put until she gets her US citizenship. It's going to cost her some dough but maybe it will be worth it since the US really only has one or two elite professional strikers.
MAP, does your player ever consider playing overseas? She seems like the kind of person who'd really embrace that experience.

A
And.... we pray.
Dear Lord, I ask that you allow ALL the girls and boys under 18 to play fall ball this year. For all the college soccer players, I ask that you have them all hold off this fall and then come back for Spring Soccer and then the College Cup sometime in May. Thank you in advance for answering my ask :)

Yes. I will leave it at that publicly right now.
So, if a goat ((no GPA+SAT=no Unicorn)) can ball in 2022, is their any hope to make a few bucks? I know some folks who say girls soccer around the world will become big time. Thoughts? You know the top girls will not come back and risk getting hacked. It's time to get Pro Soccer for the girls legit and I will help support that.

Macario would be better served going to Europe but I imagine that she will stay put until she gets her US citizenship.
Is it just me, or does it seem like that process is taking a long time? She played her first game in the US in January of 2012 (and yes the other team noticed her). I don't know her birthdate but would guess that she has been a legal adult for over three years. I am sure it is very frustrating for her and hope it happens soon.

Is it just me, or does it seem like that process is taking a long time? She played her first game in the US in January of 2012 (and yes the other team noticed her). I don't know her birthdate but would guess that she has been a legal adult for over three years. I am sure it is very frustrating for her and hope it happens soon.

Unfortunately our naturalization process is somewhat grueling. On the bright side it's better than in Greece. Giannis was born in Greece but wasn't granted Greek citizenship until after he turned 19 and was drafted in the first round of the NBA draft.

Unfortunately our naturalization process is somewhat grueling. On the bright side it's better than in Greece. Giannis was born in Greece but wasn't granted Greek citizenship until after he turned 19 and was drafted in the first round of the NBA draft.
That sucks. Forrest got his Greek Citizenship the other day as well. Must be nice......lol

Back