2020 State Cup

Yes Legends better not underestimate Force, they have a very resilient team with some strong players in defense. Not a big fan of some of their coach’s tactics but the team deserve to be where they are.
Good luck to both teams!!

I am a gambling man.
Legends over Cruz
Force over Albion

finals
Legends vs Force

Force wins.
And no I am not betting my house, car etc. just my opinion.
I will take private wagers lol
[/QUOTE
Yes but not for long. :p Legends are hands down taking it tomorrow!

Legends are awesome, hands down!!! I am still sticking with Force.
No matter what happens, congratulations to both teams.

Yes Legends better not underestimate Force, they have a very resilient team with some strong players in defense. Not a big fan of some of their coach’s tactics but the team deserve to be where they are.
Good luck to both teams!!
What about the O’Campo’s style/tactics do you not like?

What about the O’Campo’s style/tactics do you not like?
Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Ref! Another sub!
Really interesting way to preserve leads.

Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Ref! Another sub!
Really interesting way to preserve leads.
Must have the wrong team, we didn’t have subs for the round of 16 or quarters and we scored in the last two mins of the game today in the semis, with one sub there was a chance to sub once to close out the game.

Played to a 0-0 draw over the summer. It will be a huge challenge for the Force Girls and I hope the Legends go in thinking they have this hands down like their parents
What's with the animosity lol. If you go back and read, when there was debate about who could come out at the top of your group I said that Force will for sure. Now I just so happen to think that Legends will win the final. May or may not happen, we'll see. Good luck tomorrow!

Impressive win by Legends or meltdown by Force?
Have to tip your cap to Legends , arguably the toughest road to the final the Galaxy SB, Blues, Slammers, Rebels and now with an impressive win in the final. Looks like they are doing something right with all their teams as they all are always in the top of their age groups. Congrats to SD Force as well on a great run!

Back