2020 G11 Team updates

Suprising outcome with Surf getting a draw with Blues Forsyth. Noteworthy is AlphaForms getting a tie with Slammers HB.
Alpha came to play. Gave our girls a good challenge and that’s exactly why we came to this tournament. The semi-finals should be interesting

Liverpool, Pats IER, Slammers HB and Ole Red are competing at the Natives Winter Cup this weekend. I predict Slammers HB over Ole Red in the final
Here is a little update from the Natives Winter Cup. First of all, what a pleasure to actually play in a tournament the girls really missed it. We all did. Parking entrance was a little bit of a challenge coming off the freeway. One entrance definitely not enough, just have to leave a little earlier NBD. Beautiful day sunny with a strong breeze. The fields are manicured and play very fast. As for our 1st game against Slammmers, they came out fast and scored within the first 5-10 minutes. They are strong physical and fast on their feet , we have played them before and they bring it every time. The second half belonged to us. We scored early in the half with a really nice build up. The game winner came late in the second half, on a cross and a great move by our nine who laced up a ball to the corner just out of the reach of the goalie. The game was almost equalized when our defense broke down and a 1 v 1 with the goalie resulted in a blast that almost took our goalie off her feet. She managed to keep the ball in front of her and the defense reacted to help clear the ball out. Final Olé 2-1.
I believe pateadores and Liverpool tied in the first game 0-0.
Our 2nd game was a 15-0 rout. against Pateadores. On a side note... It was nice to see the coaches from the team that played up to come watch us play against Slammmers. Pretty flattering. All the best!

Here is a little update from the Natives Winter Cup. First of all, what a pleasure to actually play in a tournament the girls really missed it. We all did. Parking entrance was a little bit of a challenge coming off the freeway. One entrance definitely not enough, just have to leave a little earlier NBD. Beautiful day sunny with a strong breeze. The fields are manicured and play very fast. As for our 1st game against Slammmers, they came out fast and scored within the first 5-10 minutes. They are strong physical and fast on their feet , we have played them before and they bring it every time. The second half belonged to us. We scored early in the half with a really nice build up. The game winner came late in the second half, on a cross and a great move by our nine who laced up a ball to the corner just out of the reach of the goalie. The game was almost equalized when our defense broke down and a 1 v 1 with the goalie resulted in a blast that almost took our goalie off her feet. She managed to keep the ball in front of her and the defense reacted to help clear the ball out. Final Olé 2-1.
I believe pateadores and Liverpool tied in the first game 0-0.
Our 2nd game was a 15-0 rout. against Pateadores. On a side note... It was nice to see the coaches from the team that played up to come watch us play against Slammmers. Pretty flattering. All the best!
Thank you for the game recap and congrats on the win and the silver medal. Congrats to Slammers HB for I believe a 4th straight tournament win.

What a great tournament, The Native Winter Cup was. HB Slammers had a great weekend. I was really happy with the HB Coach not running up the score on the Pateadores. Out of respect for the other team. The Finals ended 4-0 HB. Ole is truly a great team and it is always exciting see great teams play so hard against each other. I know it will always be a battle between these two teams, in the future. So I hope to see our great teams play the HB Slammers. They truly deserve to show how good they are.

Thanks for Watching! This is the Official Friendly Game of Rennie Flight 1 -2011 Socal Blues Team vs 2011 Ole. There total of 6 Video Clips in the Playlist

Thanks for Watching! This is the Official Friendly Game of Rennie Flight 1 -2011 Socal Blues Team vs 2011 Ole. There total of 6 Video Clips in the Playlist
I see, so it was a mixture of 2011 and 2012 because it was a friendly. Was the 2011 Ole team mixed with 2012s as well?

I think it was the 2012 blues. I recognize a 2012 girl playing on the blues team in the video.
The Blues had 1 2012 playing, ONLY1... and I’m SURE the one 2012 playing can go head to head with ALL 2011’s so whoever is saying that it was the 2012 team doesn’t know what they are talking about!!

The Blues had 1 2012 playing, ONLY1... and I’m SURE the one 2012 playing can go head to head with ALL 2011’s so whoever is saying that it was the 2012 team doesn’t know what they are talking about!!
You must be one of those ole parents Ive heard a lot about recently. Didn't mean to offend you.

There are some great team out there. Like Ole, the Blues teams and Legends. I am truly blessed and so thankful that my little girl could play soccer against some of the best 2011 girls in the nation. All of these girls are really great in my book. I just all to know that I can’t wait to see all of our girls playing in college against with each other or against. It is truly going to be great to see. Have a great day everyone. God bless you all.

Back