2020 G11 Team updates

You must be one of those ole parents Ive heard a lot about recently. Didn't mean to offend you.
I’m not even a Ole parent lol ... so once AGAIN with ur foot in your mouth ... you have to have something better to do with your time besides hiding behind a name gossiping and spreading bad vibes about 9 year old girls. It just doesn’t look good on your behalf as a grown up!! I’m just saying, I’m sure if there was a face to match your screen name there would be a lot less said so chill out... it’s not that serious!! ❤️

I’m not even a Ole parent lol ... so once AGAIN with ur foot in your mouth ... you have to have something better to do with your time besides hiding behind a name gossiping and spreading bad vibes about 9 year old girls. It just doesn’t look good on your behalf as a grown up!! I’m just saying, I’m sure if there was a face to match your screen name there would be a lot less said so chill out... it’s not that serious!! ❤️
We all know who you are. You have the loudest most obnoxious voice on the field back when it was on the eagles, now ole. Am I wrong? You should chill out and just watch the game.

There are some great team out there. Like Ole, the Blues teams and Legends. I am truly blessed and so thankful that my little girl could play soccer against some of the best 2011 girls in the nation. All of these girls are really great in my book. I just all to know that I can’t wait to see all of our girls playing in college with each other or against. It is truly going to be great to see. Have a great day everyone. God bless you all.

We all know who you are. You have the loudest most obnoxious voice on the field back when it was on the eagles, now ole. Am I wrong? You should chill out and just watch the game.
Lol you are funny ... you must be another one that lost against a tea
The thing is, I don’t hide behind a screen and talk mess. I am who I am and EVERYONE knows it, whether they hate it or love it lol, but they do respect it. That’s the difference between you and I. The thing about it now, from talking to the many parents I know is, I now know who you are, and it all makes sense lol. I will no longer have a reply to ANYTHING you say because it’s pointless. So don’t bother replying. Hopefully you grow up a little and stop speaking bad things about children behind a screen and speak those things in person if you must. Maybe people would respect you more. Have a great day ❤️

0C43CB23-89E7-41ED-9BFA-EF0CF8114599.jpeg Anyone in HB area looking for a team? Please contact Andres or Eric. We are currently looking to add to our roaster.

Back