2018 USYS Cal South National Cup Olders

Round of 16 teams set. Pats Academy II team eeks in on a 3-way tiebreaker. Who is Strikers North White? What Fall league did they play in? Top Seed Rebels Elite team is very good, but saw cracks in the armor! Will be interesting to see who moves on to the quarters.

Round of 16 teams set. Pats Academy II team eeks in on a 3-way tiebreaker. Who is Strikers North White? What Fall league did they play in? Top Seed Rebels Elite team is very good, but saw cracks in the armor! Will be interesting to see who moves on to the quarters.
Strikers north is a fairly new team composed of 2001 and 2002 players enjoying being the underdog .

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. My DD plays for Rebels Elite 01 Marquez. I honestly think it's theirs to lose. The cracks in the armor are legit, with so many injuries plaguing the team, it's only a matter of time for the girls to come together and play the way they are known for, possessive with purpose. Having played most of the sweet 16 teams left. I can see Surf and South Slammers as giving them a run. Can't wait for this weekends games and see how it unfolds.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. My DD plays for Rebels Elite 01 Marquez. I honestly think it's theirs to lose. The cracks in the armor are legit, with so many injuries plaguing the team, it's only a matter of time for the girls to come together and play the way they are known for, possessive with purpose. Having played most of the sweet 16 teams left. I can see Surf and South Slammers as giving them a run. Can't wait for this weekends games and see how it unfolds.

My DD is hanging them up after National Cup this year. Praying for a rematch of last year's final as it means we get to watch her play 4 more times, and the Rebels team is terrific competition. Fingers crossed everyone gets healthy and stays healthy through these last two weeks.

My DD is hanging them up after National Cup this year. Praying for a rematch of last year's final as it means we get to watch her play 4 more times, and the Rebels team is terrific competition. Fingers crossed everyone gets healthy and stays healthy through these last two weeks.

Luckily both team played hard and we get the rematch from last years final. Rebels 2001 Elite Marquez vs South Slammers.

Luckily both team played hard and we get the rematch from last years final. Rebels 2001 Elite Marquez vs South Slammers.
We were cheering for you guys! Here’s to a great game tomorrow! Hope everyone stays healthy and plays at their best. It’ll be the last time out for my girl. I already have a lump
In my throat.

We were cheering for you guys! Here’s to a great game tomorrow! Hope everyone stays healthy and plays at their best. It’ll be the last time out for my girl. I already have a lump
In my throat.
CONGRATULATIONS to the South Slammers - 2018 National Cup Champions!!
Well played Ladies!

CONGRATULATIONS to the South Slammers - 2018 National Cup Champions!!
Well played Ladies!
Thanks so much! wish you guys were at full strength for the match up--but maybe next year....In any case, my oldest is all done with her playing days now, and it was a terrific way to finish what she started at age 4. I will miss watching them all play, but will definitely be there if the two teams meet up again next year. Good luck in Hawaii!

Its true we had challenges. However, we beat 6 good teams to get to final, so no way using that as a cruch. Corey/Josh and the girls had a game plan and executed it well. Your DD hopefully is going with team to Hawaii right?
If not, she picked a great way to end a soccer career!
Thanks for the good wishes and same to your team. Looking forward to both teams making Cal South proud.

Back