2018/19 Champions League

A 7 goal shellacking in round of 16 probably helped their odds. And 4 of the final 8 being premier league teams doesn't hurt either.

Newcastle the last team to beat them just follow Rafa's blueprint Toon Toon!!! Or have Messi

I was worried for Barca because what happened to the big teams last week, but they made it through.

Liverpool is looking really good, but two strong fights on their hands right now between UCL and the Premier League title race.

Man City coming in strong.

Can't believe that Atletico blew their chances like that. They let CR7 get into their head maybe. All they had to do was score one goal to put it all away.

They'll do the draw in the morning, looking forward to that.

If Roma did it last year, then it's possible that Man U can do it this year.

Barca goes into these matches flat, thinking it's no problem and they pay for that attitude.

I'm a Barca fan saying this too.

Last season they blew going undefeated in league matches on a match against a lower team because they had this attitude.

Man U will find a way to win. They will shut down messi.
From yesterday's La Liga match. If ManU can stop "this", they deserve the trophy.

@electrichead72, #10 did not play in that lone league loss last season. Barca had way more talent on paper and still should've won, but #10 does make a slight difference :).

You're right, even without Messi, they should have been able to handle it.

I've seen them play a few times without really trying and not beating a team they should easily handle.

That's futbol as they say, anything can happen out there.

Barca with the away goal and the return leg at the Camp Nou are in the drivers seat. Ajax toyed with the Old Lady today...it was an entertaining match that the Dutch deserved to win. I hope they play the same way in Turin.

Yes, it seems like Barca should go through, but they defeat by Roma should have taught them some tough lessons.

If Ajax knocks Juve out, that would be something. They looked pretty strong today.

Barca and Ajax into the semis...now if the Reds and City can do the same tomorrow, what a final four!
My goodness, how much fun was that to watch Ajax play? It almost seemed like every pass in their attacking third is a one-touch pass.

What a bummer this team will likely not stay together next year.

Barca and Ajax in the final? What an end to the season that would be! Especially if Barca end up with Matthijs de Ligt as well as Frenkie next season.

It's like we're going to get three finals with the quality of the teams that are seemingly going to be in the semi-final rounds.

These are going to be great games.

It's looking like a Barca v Ajax final.

Still, one game to go each, but unless Barca really falls over, they should have it. One goal in the 2nd leg will seal it. How did Dembele blow that last chance? Almost as bad as that PSG player doing that pull-back on the line to cost his team a goal.

Ajax v Spurs is going to be a closer game. Tottenham is lucky they are only down one, as Ajax controlled the first half but couldn't get it in the net. Ajax playing at home should be able to win, but it can still go either way.

3-0 is a mountain to overcome but the Reds won’t be short of confidence next Tuesday. They had Barca on their back heels for much of today. I’d have felt much much better if they had converted one of the chances at the end. British color commentators were horrible. Ended up turning the sound off.

It's looking like a Barca v Ajax final.

Still, one game to go each, but unless Barca really falls over, they should have it. One goal in the 2nd leg will seal it. How did Dembele blow that last chance? Almost as bad as that PSG player doing that pull-back on the line to cost his team a goal.

Ajax v Spurs is going to be a closer game. Tottenham is lucky they are only down one, as Ajax controlled the first half but couldn't get it in the net. Ajax playing at home should be able to win, but it can still go either way.

Dembele could of had 2! However, it’s nowhere near over yet because the reds are going to score, period. And if they get on a roll, they can score in bunches. They could easily have had a couple today. I wasn’t a total believer until I saw them completely suffocate Bayern. Their scoring opportunities seem so effortless. Why didn’t Firminho start?

Ajax is so refreshing, bunch of young guys just balling.

Back