2017 Surf Cup experiences.....

Coaches and women though totally allowed!
And Board members
And parents
And other teams and just not specific kids

I just want to make sure we have the full list of desirable people we can s*#% all over so we don't have to cater to baby feelings anymore
And parents on the same team are whispering....aka talking shit on everyones kid from the sidelines. I have seen it on every team my DD has been on. Anybody thinking it doesn't happen on their team is foolish!

Why are you here?

Because my daughter hasn't aged out of the system.

You're a troll on par with Sheriff Joe. The only reason you're tolerated is because you occasionally give good information. As the players you know age out of the system your knowledge will become less relevant, and hopefully you'll move on somewhere else.

@push_up I'm sure that you have some amazing videos of yourself competing at a high level. Why don't we post those and compare? You are such a hater. You must have a hummingbird sized penis.

My take is that this is a bunch of soccer dads who are pissed that their little Chloes aren't as good as MAPs kid and have no chance of going to a top D1 program. It kills them. I see the type every weekend, standing in groups, taking the trash talking to a creepy level and getting way too upset over a loss. Then they go home and rage-google MAP!

Reactions: Zen
Coaches and women though totally allowed!
And Board members
And parents
And other teams and just not specific kids

I just want to make sure we have the full list of desirable people we can s*#% all over so we don't have to cater to baby feelings anymore
Talk about delusional or should I say split personality. Both you and Charger have private messaged me with negative comments about coaches, parents, board members and players. May I share them on this thread?

And to answer your question, yes coaches, women, board members and parents that negatively impact kids deserve to be called out.

Can you read?
What do you add to the discussion? I just want to know. I really would like to know other than some insider knowledge of Polo field irrigation?
What is your point and why are you continuing to belabor this? Ignore people and do what I do and hit the ignore button.
Thanks for the name calling though it's true to form
Only took one post to show what a hypocrite you are

Talk about delusional or should I say split personality. Both you and Charger have private messaged me with negative comments about coaches, parents, board members and players. May I share them on this thread?

And to answer your question, yes coaches, women, board members and parents that negatively impact kids deserve to be called out.

I think I'm confused. I've sent you two messages. One about surf 04 and the other about the Ocampo's. Both referencing discussions we were having on the public forum. What does this have to do with attacking MAP? If people have a problem with her, then "ignore" or take it to private message if the desire to trash talk her is so overwhelming.

I would be happy to see parents on here calling out coaches, clubs and board members instead of other posters.

You're a troll on par with Sheriff Joe. The only reason you're tolerated is because you occasionally give good information. As the players you know age out of the system your knowledge will become less relevant, and hopefully you'll move on somewhere else.
Come over to the off topic section and we will discuss your jerk off, tourettes reactive tendencies.

Last I checked this was a soccer forum and not exclusively a youth soccer forum.

And even those of us whose kids have aged out still have interest in the game. This weekend I watched my niece playing on a G04 team in a local tournament (one win, three ties, but lost the shootout after the final to another team from their club). The weekend before, I met with several friends from my youth soccer days who are planning the birth of a new club next summer. They asked me to help out, but I'm not sure what I could do to add to the strength of experience they already have.

Umm my player hasn't aged out of the "system" genius. My player is a product of smart navigation of the "system." She has two games that matter this weekend. How about yours? If she wants to she will still be playing when yours ages out of the "system." I don't care who tolerates me idiot. I am a soccer fan. If you want to make me you are welcome to try.

Umm my player hasn't aged out of the "system" genius. My player is a product of smart navigation of the "system." She has two games that matter this weekend. How about yours? If she wants to she will still be playing when yours ages out of the "system." I don't care who tolerates me idiot. I am a soccer fan. If you want to make me you are welcome to try.

Here you go bragging again. Tell me again about how you have college coaches and local DOCs on speed dial. Tell me about how sporting excellence runs in your family. Go ahead, heard it all before. For someone who supposedly has had so much success and so much going for them you sure do like coming here and mixing with the normal folk and talking about how great you supposedly are.

I'm just going to do myself a favor and hit the ignore button. Whatever relevant and useful info you have is overshadowed by your shitty behavior.

Good luck to you and yours (heh).

Oh look, here comes Sheriff Joe...

Here you go bragging again. Tell me again about how you have college coaches and local DOCs on speed dial. Tell me about how sporting excellence runs in your family. Go ahead, heard it all before. For someone who supposedly has had so much success and so much going for them you sure do like coming here and mixing with the normal folk and talking about how great you supposedly are.

I'm just going to do myself a favor and hit the ignore button. Whatever relevant and useful info you have is overshadowed by your shitty behavior.

Good luck to you and yours (heh).

Oh look, here comes Sheriff Joe...
Pee Pee Poop
You need to chill out, I don't recall you and I ever conversing in the past, but the ignore button isn't the answer. Just keep reading the posts of people in here that have been through the fire of the recruitment process and try to absorb some information through that close minded, thick skull of yours.
I have been where you are, so do your kid a favor and listen up.
This is as polite as I can be, numbnuts.

Whatever you want to call it, the north side parking lot is frequently underwater. No doubt that the property is currently poorly graded to the point that it could almost be called wetlands at times or at the very least vernal pools. If they build it up to match the grade of Via De La Valle that will make it higher than the Polo Fields. If that happens where will the water go that used to collect there? My guess would be the Polo Fields unless they put some well designed drainage around or under the Polo Fields.

I agree this area does flood frequently. The worst part of the polo fields parking is the dirt. I hate this parking lot. They should just pave the lot. It's not like they don't make enough money from the parking fees.

If I have to park in the dirt don't charge me!!! Surf should reimburse me for my car wash after driving through their dirt patch!!!

Can someone explain to me why Surf gets to charge for parking while most other clubs provide 1st world parking on pavement and don't charge.

If I have to park in the dirt don't charge me!!! Surf should reimburse me for my car wash after driving through their dirt patch!!!

Can someone explain to me why Surf gets to charge for parking while most other clubs provide 1st world parking on pavement and don't charge.

I'm more than happy to explain. There is a huge cost to facilities that seek to provide first class fields for our young athletes. Your average parks department doesn't really care if there are gopher holes, patches of dirt, worn out areas, bent goals, etc., etc. Facilities like Silverlakes, Polo Fields, Oceanside, etc., will incur about $1,500 to $2,000 per acre in workers, equipment and water per month. So a facility that is about 40 acres is going to run expenses of about $60k to $80k per month. The clubs don't want to pay FMV for fields that would allow the costs to be covered and provide a little profit, so they allow parking to be charged in order to subsidize the true cost.

So, name a facility that has first class fields (aerated each week, mowed a few times per week using a reel mower, fields moved/shut down to protect grass, etc.) and doesn't charge for parking (note, the only exception at this moment is Great Park, which is currently developer subsidized).

Back