Slammers (1-1-2)
West Coast (1-0-3)
Eagles (0-1-3)
Pateadores (0-1-3)
LA Premier (0-0-2)
Albion (0-0-0)
Real So Cal (0-0-0)

September 6

If you are going to claim credit for Cat you are officially just dumb.
Just dumb.
Stop with the propanganda. Does Surf pay your guys to come in here and do this? Just asking because I am starting to find this pretty funny all the coaches and stuff like this. Keep it rolling!

Just dumb.
Stop with the propanganda. Does Surf pay your guys to come in here and do this? Just asking because I am starting to find this pretty funny all the coaches and stuff like this. Keep it rolling!
I have no affiliation with SD Surf other than watching my daughter play against their teams and in their tournaments.

Then you should fact check.
They didn't develop Cat and if you knew anything you would know that.
Waste of my time man go discuss flight one schedules with the babies. I think for someone who doesn't know anything about Surf you try too hard? Maybe you work for Goal Nation.

I have no affiliation with SD Surf other than watching my daughter play against their teams and in their tournaments.
SocalPapa and JoeBieber just give it up. Striker17=Allstarsocccer310 got us. He knows that we are Illuminati card holding coaching parents of ECNL players at Surf that work for GoalNation. Brilliant!

Then you should fact check.
They didn't develop Cat and if you knew anything you would know that.
Waste of my time man go discuss flight one schedules with the babies. I think for someone who doesn't know anything about Surf you try too hard? Maybe you work for Goal Nation.
Must have been frustrating searching through my posts trying to find proof of some sort of connection to SD Surf. Sorry, there isn't any. No connection to GoalNation either. My connection is with Macario and Carusa. My kid is their schoolmate.

Just dumb.

http://goalnation.com/catarina-macario-best-forward-ever-san-diego-surf-sc/

Simple Google search. She joined Surf at age 12. Why do you have an axe to grind with Surf? And why do you think I'm with Surf/GoalNation? You sound like a crazy person.

http://goalnation.com/catarina-macario-best-forward-ever-san-diego-surf-sc/

Simple Google search. She joined Surf at age 12. Why do you have an axe to grind with Surf? And why do you think I'm with Surf/GoalNation? You sound like a crazy person.
Catarina's first club game in the US was on January 15, 2012 at Legend's cup when she guested with Surf's B team. We did not win that game against Legends and Catarina did not score, but everyone that was there remembers that game (when she took 3 touches through the their defense without the ball touching the ground and volleyed a hard shot, everyone seemed to notice). After the game, a couple of the Legends parents I know were asking about her. I still have pictures from that day. From everything I have heard she is a nice person. I am happy for her and wish her the best of luck. Since she spent so much time at Surf, they deserve some credit for her development but she already had the skills and IQ.

Catarina's first club game in the US was on January 15, 2012 at Legend's cup when she guested with Surf's B team. We did not win that game against Legends and Catarina did not score, but everyone that was there remembers that game (when she took 3 touches through the their defense without the ball touching the ground and volleyed a hard shot, everyone seemed to notice). After the game, a couple of the Legends parents I know were asking about her. I still have pictures from that day. From everything I have heard she is a nice person. I am happy for her and wish her the best of luck. Since she spent so much time at Surf, they deserve some credit for her development but she already had the skills and IQ.

I have to laugh at this because if Surf did nothing to develop her then at age 12 she should have been good enough to go straight to Stanford. She is a sweet kid and a great player but let's see what she does in conference play. No more poaching rebound goals and scoring 5 goals in 20 minutes against scrubs.

Surf did plenty to develop her ask Jose.

I have to laugh at this because if Surf did nothing to develop her then at age 12 she should have been good enough to go straight to Stanford. She is a sweet kid and a great player but let's see what she does in conference play. No more poaching rebound goals and scoring 5 goals in 20 minutes against scrubs.

Surf did plenty to develop her ask Jose.
Listen I know everyone here is an expert on the process but you accept this from me or not the stone cold fact remains that players develop themselves. If Surf or any club for that matter were responsible for developing these great players why weren't all the players on the team capable of playing at the same level?

It is easy to "develop" someone with rare ability and drive like Catarina had from a very young age. Would she have developed just as well at West Coast or Blues? Probably unless a flying clipboard hit her head. The really good coaches and clubs have longevity of players moving up in the ranks, not down as happens with most clubs as they recruit from the outside.

It is easy to "develop" someone with rare ability and drive like Catarina had from a very young age. Would she have developed just as well at West Coast or Blues? Probably unless a flying clipboard hit her head. The really good coaches and clubs have longevity of players moving up in the ranks, not down as happens with most clubs as they recruit from the outside.

You have no clue. I'm sure you know her whole story. You've probably had numerous conversations with her father about it. Your player probably goes to Torrey Pines. You probably even had a player that played with her.

Stop talking out of the side of your a$$ mitch.

Listen I know everyone here is an expert on the process but you accept this from me or not the stone cold fact remains that players develop themselves. If Surf or any club for that matter were responsible for developing these great players why weren't all the players on the team capable of playing at the same level?

Let me see. Just like in anything some people have a higher aptitude than others. It still doesn't mean that the ability doesn't have to be developed. Why would Messi have gone to La Masia and moved to another country if he could have just developed himself?

Back