2011 How is the season going?

View attachment 4952
As a independent scout, I thought I would never be taking about or covering youth soccer at such a young age.. but the reality is theres allot of quality, even from players at this age....Ive been doing research and confirmed with my sources... Mr Hoodari is leaving some important facts about a couple of teams... Juggle the world Ole is the Same team as Ole for those who dont know already.... on March 9, Ole played in the SPIN Indoor soccer tournament in chino. They beat so cal blues LIME and Blue both Coached by Mulligan.... they beat CRUZ Slammers and beat Chelsea in the Finals... according to my Sources this is the first tournament Ole officially participated in. Something that was also brought to my attention.. there are two Ole g2011 teams. Red and White ... almost the entire Ole g2011 white roster is comprised of 2012 girls. Im going to answers the obvious question? Who has Ole beaten... Note this is only Ole RED team we are taking about... Ole beat the Eagles 6-1 in a friendly....Ole ran through ever slammer team at the Cerritos Invitational ... scoring I believe a total 55 goals in 5 games...and beating a real good LA Premier team( Now Known as LA Surf)... Ole beat La Surf at the Surf City Cup this past weekend to claim another title... Ole beat Real so Cal ....In the Real so Cal Challenge Cup 2019 in April for another championship... Something interesting I wanted to point out that was brought to my attention. Ole g2011 Red participated in a Round robin tournament at Dignity Health Park about 4weeks ago... hosted TFA... the interesting thing is this was a 2010 tournament. Which is why we dont hear about them allot in the 2011 circuit..... Ole is obviously one of the teams to watch out for... they produce Club Players from there farm system.... Ole Futsal League... which answers the question why they play so much like kids from South America.... Long season we shall see at the end...
My daughter plays 2011 Mulligan team. They didn't play in that tournament. They have never played an indoor tournament.

Yes.... Mulligan was the Coach for both teams... Chelsea SC vs Juggle the world Ole played in the Finals.....the finals went to penalty kicks..
EastVille Man U (now part of so cal blues) out of Inland Empire , Warriors out of Ventura County.... and Ole out of the San Fernando Valley are are my top 3 in Southern California as of right Now...
That's crazy cause blues beat chealse twice during the season. With out they player they added. Blues has beat blues eastvale 3 out 4 times. They beat warriors pretty good but I guess...

My daughter plays 2011 Mulligan team. They didn't play in that tournament. They have never played an indoor tournament.
Yes they did... you may want to ask your coach. Spin indoor tournament March 10th 2019

Attachments

• 605B1C74-F338-454B-90FB-991609106355.jpeg
    605B1C74-F338-454B-90FB-991609106355.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 6
Yes.... Mulligan was the Coach for both teams... Chelsea SC vs Juggle the world Ole played in the Finals.....the finals went to penalty kicks..
EastVille Man U (now part of so cal blues) out of Inland Empire , Warriors out of Ventura County.... and Ole out of the San Fernando Valley are are my top 3 in Southern California as of right Now...
Unless mallory pugh is coming off the bench for Ole, this is the only way they beat the 2011s Blues robbie!!! I think Ole is a quality team that Blues team is way to deep with talent. The warriors can take them to the deep end of the pool

Yes they did... you may want to ask your coach. Spin indoor tournament March 10th 2019
I Just happen to manage the 2012s Blues it was a very new team when we first saw Ole and the 2011s where not there. Ole played amazing very tough goalie and Lock down defense. but it was a different Game on grass when 2012s had lime rooster figured out.

I have watched Ole and some of the teams talked about in here.
Ole is very good but So Cal Blues Mulligan is without question the team to beat and.
I would have loved to have seen Ole at the Eagles Spring Classic but they didn't show up.
Hodari mentioned the Blues 2012 Lime beat Ole pretty good so I want to see Ole against better competition before I say they are the team to beat.
Ole played with half the B team as my daughter plays for the b team
I Just happen to manage the 2012s Blues it was a very new team when we first saw Ole and the 2011s where not there. Ole played amazing very tough goalie and Lock down defense. but it was a different Game on grass when 2012s had lime rooster figured out.
My daughter is on the ole b team the game you are referring to on the grass field was against us and like 2 or 3 of the A team players and btw it was our 3rd game that day and your first. You guys have a hell of a team but I cant wait to see everyone meet again after these convos Good luck to all

Ole played with half the B team as my daughter plays for the b team

My daughter is on the ole b team the game you are referring to on the grass field was against us and like 2 or 3 of the A team players and btw it was our 3rd game that day and your first. You guys have a hell of a team but I cant wait to see everyone meet again after these convos Good luck to all
@Alejandro Platon we also played 2 games that day against two very strong slammer teams we are Free July 6 or 7th for the rubber match. Talk with your coach or manger My cell is 714-727-0000 we will come to you

I will Live stream the Game Vs Ole also Here is the tournaments we are signed up for if anyone is looking to scout or play the 12s
Albion
Classico
Carlsbad Cup
Surf Cup
WCFC
Attack
Players Cup
BLUES CUP.

Good God that's a lot of tournaments in two months.

Yes, Hodari if you can please confirm... Im confused about the team that you are referring to... the so cal blues team that won the eagkes tournament was a 2011 team or 2012 team playing up... the website says 2011 team

Back