2011 How is the season going?

would be nice to hear some info on this too. Nice thread to start. I know HB and Newport Slammers have teams. Not sure about any others.

I’ll call it early... blues are the team to beat this 2019 season for 2011 girls flight 1. Very solid team. From what I’ve heard last year most of them played up in 2010 division and only lost 1 game. I’ve watched them play and very good for their age.

Yes I jumped the gun, spring games coming in another month or two. Yep blues always good, theres an eastvale team that's solid, and a few other good teams out there.

Good luck to all the players, lots of soccer to be played out.

Hi All,
I would say the top 2011 teams are:
1. Eastvale FC Mann United
2. Blues Lime
3 . LA Galaxy San Diego
4. Real SoCal
5. Legends

Reactions: EM3
I’ll call it early... blues are the team to beat this 2019 season for 2011 girls flight 1. Very solid team. From what I’ve heard last year most of them played up in 2010 division and only lost 1 game. I’ve watched them play and very good for their age.
Yeah they are a good team but they didn’t even win there own blues cup tournament.

Yeah they are a good team but they didn’t even win there own blues cup tournament.
EM3 in your opinion who is better than the Blues? Doesn't seem like there has been much traffic about the 2011s, but it seems like you have some insight.

It’s hard to say since there wasn’t a 2011 league. The 2011 teams that did play up in the fall have a huge advantage over new teams. I was able to watch the Eastvale team play and win a few 2010 tournaments. I would say the blues will have there hands full when they face them in the 2019 blues cup. I think the list of the five teams that was post is correct. Is there a 2011 spring league?

It’s hard to say since there wasn’t a 2011 league. The 2011 teams that did play up in the fall have a huge advantage over new teams. I was able to watch the Eastvale team play and win a few 2010 tournaments. I would say the blues will have there hands full when they face them in the 2019 blues cup. I think the list of the five teams that was post is correct. Is there a 2011 spring league?
What do you mean, no 2011 league? SCDSL had a 2011 league. That is what "2010(b)" means.

CSL didnt have a 2011 league. The few teams that did play had to play up against 2010 teams.

List looks good and I’m sure they’ll be some surprises for sure. Man U looks solid and from the research I’ve done looks like a 1 club 1 age group. I respect that a lot and hope they have a great season. Legends are always solid and fun to watch. Eagles/surf will have a good group of girls and have always been tough. Blues Have a different 2011 team this year. F Hopefully HB and Newport slammers are competive along with surf and maybe SDSC.

Is anyone going to be at the eagles classic tournament this weekend? Looks like there are some real good 2011 teams playing. I would say the blues are the favorite to win. What do you guys think?

All the teams are fresh out of the gates. The teams will look different 3-9 months from now. Huge growth occurring during this time. That being said Blues looked like they’ve played together for years. It was a joy to watch all the teams this weekend.

I wonder why no 2011 blues team is playing in the Legends tournament this weekend. Looks like there is some tough competition. Which legends team is the favorite?

Back