2011 How is the season going?

Goforgoal

SILVER ELITE
I will Live stream the Game Vs Ole also Here is the tournaments we are signed up for if anyone is looking to scout or play the 12s
Albion
Classico
Carlsbad Cup
Surf Cup
WCFC
Attack
Players Cup
BLUES CUP.
Good God that's a lot of tournaments in two months.

Yes, Hodari if you can please confirm... Im confused about the team that you are referring to... the so cal blues team that won the eagkes tournament was a 2011 team or 2012 team playing up... the website says 2011 team

Hodari

SILVER ELITE
Yes, Hodari if you can please confirm... Im confused about the team that you are referring to... the so cal blues team that won the eagkes tournament was a 2011 team or 2012 team playing up... the website says 2011 team
Im with the 2012s I manage both teams for the 12s the Lime and blue team, the team that won the Eagles was robbie 11s Lime team.

Blues teams
2011 Lime Robbie
2011 Eastvale
2011 Holley Blue
2011 holley 2nd

2012 Lime
2012 Blue
2012 Fly

Im with the 2012s I manage both teams for the 12s the Lime and blue team, the team that won the Eagles was robbie 11s Lime team.

Blues teams
2011 Lime Robbie
2011 Eastvale
2011 Holley Blue
2011 holley 2nd

2012 Lime
2012 Blue
2012 Fly
So the 12s will be playing up this year correct? That's a lot of quality teams coming out of the SC blues.

Cr70

BRONZE
If everyone thinks they are the best why not go to blues cup to play the best. You know all the blues teams will be there. It’s in a few months. So you all have time to practice.

Socal United

SILVER ELITE
I will Live stream the Game Vs Ole also Here is the tournaments we are signed up for if anyone is looking to scout or play the 12s
Albion
Classico
Carlsbad Cup
Surf Cup
WCFC
Attack
Players Cup
BLUES CUP.
How many have you already played? That doesn't seem excessive? I have been coaching the U7/U8 age group for the last dozen years I have never played that many an entire year. I guess if they want to do all power to them, I would not do it even if the parents wanted to. Yes they may get lots of games and win lots of trophies but at what cost? Since you are a manager you obviously have a kid playing, it doesn't worry you at all? I saw a similar schedule with the Pats G12 team. Maybe I am doing a disservice to my little 6 year olds....

Hodari

SILVER ELITE
How many have you already played? That doesn't seem excessive? I have been coaching the U7/U8 age group for the last dozen years I have never played that many an entire year. I guess if they want to do all power to them, I would not do it even if the parents wanted to. Yes they may get lots of games and win lots of trophies but at what cost? Since you are a manager you obviously have a kid playing, it doesn't worry you at all? I saw a similar schedule with the Pats G12 team. Maybe I am doing a disservice to my little 6 year olds....
If you’re kids played the violin every weekend for a few hours it would be no big deal at 6. Soccer is a game you can play games all the time we really try and make it fun we pot luck and get ice cream more of a family get together rather then trophy hunters. That pats G12 team is a contender also very good girls